• Try

Price:£0.99

on 1 June 2013
I like Pink anyway so this review is easy. She had really grown in her craft, and the vocals are uplifting melodic. Its the sort of song you can listen to on a summer evening,or driving
on 23 May 2013
Great song,and unusually for her no bad language.Very catchy tune,good driving music when played loud.Even my son approves of my choice this time
on 15 June 2013
Love this song. Not done much in the way of downloading so far - guess its time to get myself an ipod!!
on 4 April 2013
I am a massive Pink fan and didn't even know it I have sub consciously bought her music over the years. Try is a great song full of meaning Pink has an amazing voice and this track just shines her talent. Loving you Pink.
on 12 May 2013
I first heard this on the telly a few months ago and that it was great them but just recently was reminded of it again and had to download it!. Really awesome track with heart. But it, you won't regret it!
on 1 March 2013
I love Pink and think she is one of few artist that can really sign and make a true art out of music. Loved the song which tells you - don't give up! Just Try! ;-)
on 2 May 2013
This is a great song by Pink, Its one of these songs that you can't help singing along to weather it be at home or in the car.
Pink is always great.
on 13 November 2013
I bought this song on amazon, got debited twice for the price and still I don't even have the music! At least my money back or the song!
on 14 October 2013
Very fast and cheap way to obtain great music. Very happy with this service. I love this song, it's beautiful and very emotional.
on 16 April 2013
I just love Try by Pink I could listen to it all day! Instant download from Amazon Cloud with no faults at all - perfect