1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well buit, could be a bit more comfortable, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Concord Transformer T Group 2/3 Car Seat (Pink) (Baby Product)
My daughter absolutely loves her new pink seat; she has just "graduated" from the baby seat to this one. We picked it because of its make; it's really sturdy and looks like it's made to last for quite some time (which is actually the point, since presumably we'll be using it for the next 9 years). It is amazingly easy and intuitive when it comes to putting it in the car, also the headrest goes up and down at (literally) a touch of a button. It is also very easy to move from one car to another, it is rather light and easy to grab.
My only discomforts about this chair are: one related to the seat belt - it takes a while to get the hang of inserting it in the right socket, behind a big chair that totally obstructs your view; I can see no way that an older child could buckle him/herself.
The second concern is related to the child's comfort: when she falls asleep, my daughter will always fall sideways in the chair, coming to a crouching, uncomfortable position for the rest of her sleep; there is no way I can help her with that, and any change in the speed of the car (we live in a city where there's a lot of braking) will make her swing and bounce against her seatbelt while asleep. I wish it had had some possibility of reclining the seat, at least partially, to prevent such situations. I hope at least that the situation will improve as she grows and fills up more space in the seat.
But these are only my concerns, as far as my 3yo goes, it is the most wonderful chair in the world; the day she received it, the entire family was dragged outside to marvel at it.
The material seems durable and so far I have only wiped it with a wet cloth, from the minor mishaps of a child eating in her seat; all the stains came off easily. I haven't tried washing it yet.