5.0 out of 5 stars KARL FULVES SELF WORKING CARD TRICKS ( A CLASS ACT)
On first inpression most of the Karl Fulves Self working books seem much like you have wasted your money, but scratch the surface of these books and they become truly invaluable, The tricks are easy to do and well writen out with good illustrations, Any budding cardmister should have these books.

Highly Recomended
Published on 1 May 2006 by SIMON WRIGHT (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but not totally dissatisfied.
Published on 17 Nov. 2000 by Magus

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but not totally dissatisfied., 17 Nov. 2000
When I purchased this book from Amazon it escaped my attention that this book was one from the 'Self-working' series. I have purchased 3 books from this series & end up not using one thing that I have read. On opening my brown Amazon package, the self-working title caught my eye & my heart just sunk thinking "Oh no!". I was tempted to send it back there and then but instead I sat on the toilet & started to browse the pages. I have now looked through the whole book & yes it is still a disappointing book but there are a number of things which are quite good. I guess it will attract the complete beginner to card magic who will instantly be able to do rising card tricks, predictions, & a whole host of other feats. However, for those who are more competent, knowing basic sleight & shuffles then stay away & go for something like Royal Road to Card Magic, Card Manipulations, Card Control, Expert at the card table, etc., etc., beacuse this will end up on your toilet floor for an occasional browse when you have nothing better to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars KARL FULVES SELF WORKING CARD TRICKS ( A CLASS ACT), 1 May 2006

Highly Recomended