5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Published 8 months ago by Lakey

3.0 out of 5 stars Winter golf is a drag
Not the panacea - no better than a normal mat, although it is very handy for carrying and fits nicely in your back pocket.
Published 4 months ago by Alan N. Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: DivotEnd Golf - The Rocket Launcher Reloads Golf Mat/Tee (Misc.)
I have been playing golf for 3 months and am able to practice at a friends who has a few hundred yards spare out the back. My problem was that I was leaving divot patches everywhere. I have tried various golf mats, rubber backed door mats etc and all get destroyed within a 100 shots. The DivotEnd Golf Rocket Launcher arrived this morning and I took it out to put it through its paces, it sits perfectly on the surface and nicely offers up the ball. I hit 150 balls about a 100 yards with a 9 iron. The results - Rocket Launcher has superficial scuffs on it but washed up fine, the 9 iron has no marks on it, not one divot in the grass, Rocket Launcher came to rest within a foot every shot, my confidence was greatly improved by removing the fear of taking out a divot, time will tell on its lifespan but being hammered by a club 150 times with no adverse effects bodes well for the future, also works great with air and foam balls.
I found this on page 3 of an Amazon search for golf mat, what a piece of luck, the only golf mat I'll ever need, just try it, you won't be disappointed. I am not sure why this is not available in golf stores, found it by chance.

Another 150 shots, more scuff marks but working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 2 Dec 2013
Great golf mat. Very easy the use with the ball well on the mat, even works on inclined lies. Highly recommend item for winter golf

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Launcher., 14 Feb 2013
Love this product does the job fine. Good addition to your golfing equipment. Got my mate one as well .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother loves it., 4 Jan 2013
I couldn't figure it out, but my brother says it's absolutely great. He's happy, I'm happy! A very successful Christmas present.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 25 May 2014
Haven't tried it yet, as it's a winter thing, but it's well made & looks really good & sturdy. I think it'll be a great asset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Tees, 24 April 2014
John Boyd (Forfar Scotland) - See all my reviews
A very good invention for winter golf players.
This device makes it a lot easier to hit a decent shot off fairways in winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 April 2014
Kenneth Mchardy "baronynine" (Bonnie Scotland) - See all my reviews
Far better than hitting off a piece of AstroTurf during the winter months. No splash of mud everywhere when you hit a shot

3.0 out of 5 stars Winter golf is a drag, 13 Mar 2014
Alan N. Scott "Alan Scott" (Fife Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 29 Jan 2014
Good service only used a few times but have already made a big difference to my iron play of the fairway

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fairway protector, 12 Jan 2014
W. A. Elliott "avoniel" (Lisburn, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Much better than mats provided at local golf club,ground contours don't affect a clean contact.I find using ordinary tee peg is better