5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
I bought this computer to update. I looked at it and although to begin with was a bit worried as most people had said it arrived after the estimated date, which I never found it to happen to myself. It arrived before the estimated my last ted date and was securely packaged and took virtually no time to install windows and get it up and running.

As far as I...
Published 13 months ago by Jay Dee

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium gaming PC
The computer is good but may not handle some of todays higher-end games very well (Battlefield, Spec-ops: The line), but it's easily upgradable. I sold the R7 graphics card and put in a R270x Toxic (which fits nicely) and changed power supplies to a 750w Corsair modular. Upgrades costing me 125 and I was happy.
But
I noticed the PSU was getting very hot. I did...
Published 1 month ago by Jared

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Vantage Blue FX-8350 Gaming/Home PC (AMD FX-8350 8 Core Vishera CPU, AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 16GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0) (No Operating System) PLUS FREE GAME (Personal Computers)

As far as I have used it, it is quick and responsive. The only point is that the motherboard only has SATA II connection but there are 6 connections for SATA drives, It is really quiet compared to my last computer. The computer comes with a 'Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3' motherboard and as you have probably noticed it has two USB 3 adapters on the back of the computer. The graphics card is not too bad either, if you are so inclined you could always replace it.

I have made an addition of a SSD to the computer and found it was easy to install and that is why I mentioned the point of the SATA ports only being two, however still all in all they work fine for me at this. My computer took 1 minute 15 seconds to load up from the hard disk originally, now however it loads up in 28 seconds. I use Photoshop CS9 on the computer and from about 30 seconds load time is now down to about 2 seconds.

I would also like to add the free games that came with the computer were a bonus.

Would recommend to anyone wanting an upgrade of computer and very cheap for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium gaming PC, 17 Jun 2014
But
I noticed the PSU was getting very hot. I did some research and looked inside, turns out the PC has 3 suck fans and one exhaust, all situated in the bottom 3/4ths of the computer, meaning all the heat gathers at the top. Now note that this wouldn't happen for the standard version of this PC, only if you try to upgrade the GPU (or add any power-consuming components), which I would recommend.

I ended up drilling some holes in the top of the case inbetween the PSU and the hard drive bays, and putting a small 50mm fan in there to give the hot air somewhere to go, and now I'm very content. (I also added an Arctic CPU cooler so I can overclock the beastly Vishera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jan 2014
Excellent buy, very cheap, everything came in perfect condition, perfect performance so far 5 out of 5 stars would recommend to anyone looking for a spectacular PC at an affordable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine for the price, 5 April 2013
A well built system, perfectly suitable for buying and adding in upgrades later. I'd recommend this system and company to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome machine, 17 Aug 2013
I purchased this to replace my old custom PC which is now 5-6 years old and this really does exceed my expectations. I'm running 64 bit Ubuntu on this machine perfectly fine. The only thing I may look at upgrading is the Hard Drive to an SSD for the OS to prevent disk thrashing. Other than that I really can't complain, a great buy.