4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cumfortable chair at a great price.
First the good news:
This chair is very comfortable, looks great and is wide so will take a big bum, Tilts/rocks/locks, height adjusts and seems to be built like a tank. I sit at my home computer for very long times and this chair has improved my seating experience no end. No more leg or back aching so far. I love it and I'm keeping it.

Now the not so...
Published 18 months ago by Mr. T. Kershaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't be drawn in by the reviews, you will regret it
At first I was fairly happy with this chair but in the space of about a week I ended up hating it. The wheels hardly roll or twist at all and have left black marks all over my floor, as mentioned in some other reviews it does have an awful smell to it and although fairly comfy (hence the second star) the back of the chair has so much give in it when it is supposed to be...
Published 5 months ago by Ben Sockett

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cumfortable chair at a great price., 5 Sept. 2013
Mr. T. Kershaw (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANTANA BLACK HIGH BACK EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHAIR LEATHER SWIVEL, RECLINE, ROCKER COMPUTER DESK FURNITURE (Office Product)
First the good news:

Now the not so good, hence the loss of the 5th star. Dismal assembly instructions (made in China) Picture steps only on I sheet. The knob under the chair seat is a tilt tension control or so it says. I'm on my second chair. The first went back as the knob was solid and would not turn. The replacement turns a few degrees only. I'm not sure if this is OK or not as I cannot detect any difference in the tilt tension when rocking back but the setting is Ok for me so its staying.

Good points to the Amazon supplier More4Homes with the not fuss friendly replacement service as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Stylish, 11 Oct. 2013
Norma (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Comfortable , generously padded and well put together chair, and excellent value for money. Well packaged and delivery was exceptional ordered late Thu and chair was here in Aberdeen by Mon afternoon, well done. It was easily assembled and is exactly as described by the seller. Would definitely highly recommend this seller for excellent and efficient service and a well made product. Would give more stars if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars santana high back executive office chair, 27 May 2013
Absolutely brilliant, so comfy, supportive, adjustable and good looking, everyone admiring it and testing it. My best buy for ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chair, slight setup problem, 31 July 2014
Extremely quick delivery, ordered on a Monday and it was here by Wednesday - paid for express delivery. Such an improvement on a old office chair I was using which was giving me back problems.

Very easy to setup, has ok-ish instructions but could be better, no need for any extra tools as all are supplied with the chair. Setup took me about 25 mins but really should have only taken 10 mins - hence the 4 stars. Had a slight problem with two of the screws not going in but upon closer inspection I found that the staples used to pin down the lining had actually gone into the screw-holes (not sure if correct terminology?). Was quickly fixed but using a pair of tweezers to pull out the two staples causing the problem. Could have been quite annoying for someone who may not have spotted the problem.

Apart from that slight hiccup, no problems whatsoever. Very comfortable and looks quite nice as well. I think a few people are confused about the tilt control. You twist the knob at the bottom of the chair clockwise to release tension (i.e. more tilt for rocking back). This had me stumped for a bit as usually its the opposite way round (clockwise to increase tension).

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Comfortable Seat, 14 Jan. 2014
I have been very impressed with my purchase of two Santana High Back Chairs. We find them extremely comfortable and were fairly easy to assemble; around 10 minutes each. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who wants a smart and comfy office chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, sturdy and comfortable, 10 May 2013
Rohit Sharma (London) - See all my reviews
A good looking, sturdy and comfortable chair. It's tough to get a good chair with height and tilt adjustment at this price.
Additionally, the assembly is a child's play, took me no more than 20 mins. Would recommend.
It was a bit bigger for the space I wanted to fit it in but that's not an issue with chair, I should have measured it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars High back office chair, 28 May 2013
I am very pleased with this chair, it is very comfortable and meets all my expectations. Would recommend it to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Office chairs, 11 Dec. 2013
Chose 4 not5 because the leading edge of the arms,when the chair was put under the desk ,the faux leather covering split.
Otherwise most satisfied with the chairs,easy to assemble and most comfortable.
Very quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very comfortable chair, 12 Dec. 2013
Easy to build and very comfortable to sit on. The chair will go higher than many computer chairs on the market, which was a very positive asset. The only drawback is very limited tilt on the seat which was difficult to operate, and lack of any tilt on the back. The quality of the material and the of the construction is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 14 Mar. 2014
Delivered promptly and easy to assemble. Very comfortable and adjust for height and tilt. Would recommend to anyone.that wants an office chair for a very reasonable price.