on 24 October 2014
I've almost moved into these shirts at this point...
They're really soft and nice wearing, althought a bit thin, so don't expect to wear it outside alone in the colder months. I have a minor issue with one of the shirts I ordered, where the tag is kinda itchy, but it's not so bad that I won't wear it. I also ordered them in a size too big, just in case, and they fit really well ^^
Another issue I had, was that they arrived a week or so too late, and that really bothered me to be honest. But I got them in the end, even if it was too late. I may have just been unlucky, but if you need it for a certain date, you may want to order it as soon as possible, just in case.
on 15 December 2015
I purchased two tops, and both of them were miss-shapen and very poor quality. One of the sleeves was sewn at the cuff, so you couldn't put your hand through to put it on.
on 10 December 2014
lovely shape,on the larger side of ordered size,but ok,stitching has come apart on lower waist seam after 1st wash though,bit gutted....such a nice top.......have to get the sewing kit out!
on 13 June 2014
Its a-lot shorter then I would have imagined this top to be. It feels really nice, however just doesn't look as you would have expected.
on 18 July 2014
I did expect it to be more baggy material than so tight but okay top , great with jeans , posted through letterbox so handy if u work
on 2 April 2014
Delivered really quick I was surprised to receive it so fast...lovely top seems well made..I am usually a size 14 but decided to get the 16-18 size as I like things a little baggy to hide the old tummy...it's not skin tight but I would say Go for the bigger size...unless your a skinny Minnie and can get away with body hugging clothes.
on 12 November 2014
The fit is great, fitted around hips but looser everywhere else. I bought this as a breast feeding top and it works well.

The only negative is that I ordered a sky blue/pale blue and it arrived as a bright turquoise. Not a major problem but thought is mention it.
on 9 August 2014
Love it and will buy more in different colours
on 24 March 2016
lovely hanging top - not washed it yet as only tried it on.
Bought as in the process of loosing weight so don't want to invest in 'in between clothes'
Very nice though
on 6 May 2015
Delivered very quick, I am usually a size 12 but ordered 16-18 size as I like things a little baggy. It was too large and I had to return