5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This bracelet looks good and fits perfect thanks to the free link tool.
As i have thin wrists I removed 4 links but this was very easy .
I really like the style and It does not make my skin green like my copper bracelet.
Published 15 months ago by Lee Heckford

2.0 out of 5 stars Good bracelet, let down by clasp!
Bought this as a replacement for the same bracelet, which I lost, due to the clasp releasing and it dropping off my wrist. I wore my replacement for approx 2 hours and it released 3 times. There is no way to adjust the clasp, so unfortunately had to return. The bracelet itself is good and otherwise well constructed, so it is a shame I had to send it back.
Published 15 months ago by Colin Farrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 May 2013
Lee Heckford "Zanarg" (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Willis Judd Mens New Four Element All Black Titanium Double Row Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool (Jewellery)
This bracelet looks good and fits perfect thanks to the free link tool.
As i have thin wrists I removed 4 links but this was very easy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 5 Jun 2014
I am i pleased i purchased this. The price is great, i have seen more expensive ones that do not look as good. Very comfortable to wear, and looks good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Willis Judd Mens New Four Element All Black Titanium Double Row bracelet, 4 July 2013
Love it...this is a good replacement for my old bracelet that i had for years but lost...thanks very happy with this

2.0 out of 5 stars Good bracelet, let down by clasp!, 17 May 2013
Colin Farrell "Fazfamily" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 31 Jan 2013
My husband was very pleased with this health bracelet it looks great on & is very well made & a reasonable price.