Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 March 2014
well all I can say this product is excellent, there are a few things missing that you get with other products, but I prefer to get thing right in camera anyway. Colour rendering is a little bit magenta but that can be overcome by the use of colour balance, others I have used ie lightroom 4, aperture 3 and photo shop give a more strong un-natural yellow balance and less sharpness.
You are able to get more detail out of this product if used correctly.
on 9 July 2014
This software is brilliant. For some it may not cover your every post production need, but it does what you need it too, very well. Great for adjusting exposure, highlight/shadow and white balance. Other tools make these adjustments, but for me this software does it better. I usually export the TIFF into photoshop to make small final adjustments, not because I really need to, but just out of force of habbit.

I find the GUI very intuitive and you can teach yourself most of it. I will be processing all my RAW files here first, and only export to Photoshop if needed.