For quite a while I had used a £pound shop case as it fit the bill perfectly for my 5" Garmin...so when I bought the newer version (the Garmin Nuvi 3598) I treated myself to this case, due to the extra room for cables and stuff.

It's very well made for the money and the case has a hard outer shell which will take quite a knock...it's also well padded inside too..The two halves are equally spilt and the bottom half is for the Sat Nav and the upper half will take the 12v car charger easily,plus extra cards and cleaning cloth...It's described as being able to take the 5" and 6" version of Sat Navs...it should do this no problem...If I have a small gripe..it's a little large for the 5" version (mine) and it tends to rattle around...but is still well protected...so what I do is pop it into a small carry bag intended for a pair of small headphones first.this plays as extra protection and stops it from moving around..Check the measurment of this case before you buy,just in case you feel it's too large (which it appears to be for some...but it IS trying to cover 2 sizes of Sat Nav...and in my opinion does a good job of it...For the money they don't get much better...There are a plethora of cases out there but you should be opleased with this one...Recomended..Cheers
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 June 2014
I believe that a case for the satnav should be part of the kit when it is sold, because the device is difficult to transport safely when not in use! However, this case does the job of protecting my unit quite well and I can fit accompanying bits together in the same place, it holds my 5" model Tomtom easily and securely with a protective layer over the screen. Time will tell how robust the case is but so far I'm quite happy with the item.
on 2 August 2013
TomTom fits in it nicely under elastic straps with a soft cushion to protect the screen. it also has enough space t hold the accessories and has a handy wriststrap. It's a little bulky but other than that does the job.
on 11 May 2013
Good quality case that the 825 fits into snugly. Gives good protection to the screen. Suggest park the 825 in the section with the netting and place the cable in the opposite section. Prompt delivery and generally satisfied all round.
on 10 February 2013
this case is very good for most tomtom's but if you buy the new tomtom 825 it has a built in windscreen fixing which does not fit into the case without applying presure. it can be used but does not fit as it should.
on 20 July 2013
Great item and good quality. Keeps all my tom-tom together and saves any scratches to it when stored, overall a great item
on 12 January 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase, my Tom Tom fits in it perfect. I would recommend this case to anyone.
on 4 January 2014
The case accommodates a 5in Tom Tom VIA 135 sat nav with ease, including its charging plug and cable. The padding is substantial and should protect the device from quite major shocks. Good value at about a third of the cost of the bespoke Tom Tom case. Recommended.
on 12 January 2015
i am sorry to say that this product said that if fitted 6" satnav we have a 6" Garmin 2699 and it really dose not fit, we can just get it in by the skin of its teeth but it not right due to the price I will not be sending it back will look for different case, it is possible I picked the wrong one but don't think so. but it arrive as promised
on 17 July 2014
Fantastic case. Great protection for your sat nav. I have a TomTom start 25 and it fits great even with the cable and charger in it. The case is slightly larger than TomTom's equivalent but for this price you can't go wrong. I have no problems closing the zip. I would recommend this product and this seller. Super fast delivery.