on 12 August 2015
Great quality ballet tights and great colour too! So many times I have bought ballet tights and they have arrived looking like a dirty pink. I am very happy with this purchase great value for money. The delivery was incredible I was shocked to receive them before lunch time the next day it was fantastic. Very happy!
on 12 March 2014
It was an advice of my friend, good price, expected quality, fit as the sizes and colour, better then similar products
on 21 March 2015
I have paid £12.00 per pair. These are great, don;t ladder the same as the more expensive ones. My daughter does dance 2 times a week for 3 hours and they are going strong. Wash well and no bobbles. Great delivery service and will buy again. In fact have just recommended to a friend. Good service and product. Katz.
on 23 July 2014
As a adult ballet dancer who has not worn pink ballet tights for quite a few years I am very pleased with these. They look nice on and fit well. I have not worn them more than once so can't comment on the lifespan of them. I got super service,the tights arrived really quickly and were a great price.
on 13 February 2015
Came very quickly,within a couple of days. My daughter very happy with these dance tights as able to take out whole foot, allowing her to change from ballet to disco wighout taking tights off. Previously sent back another pair from different supplier as these only allowed toes to be exposed.
on 14 March 2016
Very disappointed with this product, after wearing the tights on.y once they have already bobbled and laddered. When the tights turned up they seemed good quality and a decent thickness but I am very disappointed
on 3 April 2014
I bought these for my daughter and I was very impressed with the quality, price and the efficiency through the whole process of ordering and delivery.

I would highly recommend these.
on 22 June 2015
These convertible tights from Katz are good. Very sturdy and stand up to repeated washing. They fit well. The goods arrived promptly from this seller.
on 25 May 2013
My daughter used these in her dance show perfect for quick changes...good quality and size just right...would definitely recommend and buy again
on 28 June 2014
Perfect tights at a fabulous price. High quality and very comfortable. Wash well and look great. Very happy with my purchase