on 28 February 2014
Very surprised and pleased with purchase, very well stitched, just everything I was looking for, fit our purpose, so I am very pleased.
on 9 July 2013
Very good service and a nice cool quilt for those warm summer evenings. I would recommend. Although this product is inexpensive, it does the job.
on 18 January 2013
Good product, I sweat a lot less at night and sleep easier. It's not given me an allergy either, which is great as I have super sensitive skin. Good price too, and fast shipment.
on 25 June 2013
Fantastic ordered one day and got it the next. Lovely light duvet perfect for these hot summer nights!!!!!. thank you.
on 30 May 2013
I love it. Its warm enough both winter and summer for me. fabulous thank you. Its just what I needed
on 1 April 2014
Lightweight, warm lots of togs (whatever they are), good for summer and winter and if you like the feeling of being wrapped in a cloud then this is the product for you....night night........
on 26 August 2013
Decent value for the money. It's a very light duvet, and not too thick or too thin. Feels warm enough for now.
on 22 June 2013
My duvet was delivered very promptly and was a very reasonable price but when I went to put it in the duvet cover I noticed that it had been stitched wrongly on the corner so it doesn't actually go into the corner of the cover properly. However, it does the job it's supposed to do and it wasn't expensive so I couldn't be bothered sending it back just for that.
on 16 March 2015
Whilst i appreciate the description "value range" does not mean high quality, the picture shown for this product does actually look like a quilt made of quilt material. What i actually recieved was what can only be descrubed as a quilt sized cutting from thin packing material. To then discover that returning would cost more than the item...not a great purchase for something that i could maybe use for the dog ...if i had one.
on 23 September 2014
So why 4 Stars?

You're getting what you pay for here, It's not the best quality but it's not a horrible product.

It was exactly what I wanted at the price i was wanting to pay, It didn't exceed my expectations and it didn't damper it either.

It's like a double cheese burger from McDonalds, Yeah it's crap but it's 1.49 I know what i'm getting and i love it.