4.0 out of 5 stars Good (Requires Patience)
I gave this product 4 stars because I like it and it fits perfectly.

The reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it took me a while to place it on properly due to air bubbles. The first time I attempted to put it on the screen there was around 20 air bubbles that I could barely get rid of. So here is how I finally did it:

Clean your iPad Mini...
Published 14 months ago by Achilles

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job... just.
The perennial problem with any screen protector is to apply it without trapping specks of dust underneath. The ones on my wife's iPad went on perfectly, not a speck in site. Mine looks like a relief map of the moon! And that was after three attempts (i.e. half way through a packet of shields!) Once applied, they do a good enough job although they are very highly...
Published 11 months ago by Peter Wintle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good (Requires Patience), 5 Feb 2013
Achilles (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I gave this product 4 stars because I like it and it fits perfectly.

Clean your iPad Mini (give it a good wipe), peel off the layer marked 'Tab 1' and discard it (you should be left with a sheet marked Tab 2), align the bottom of the protector with the bottom of the iPad Mini (ensuring the circular hole fits over the 'Home Button'). Now, using the white plastic card provided, slowly lay the protector 1cm at a time, while pushing the air bubbles out with the white card at the same time. After about 5 minutes you should have layed the protector nice and flat with only 1 or 2 air bubbles (I eventually got rid of them all). Now you can peel off the second layer marked 'Tab 2' and you are finished. This layer protected the protector itself so that you did'nt scratch it when pushing the air bubbles out.

When finally fitted this protector works well and does not change the functionality of the iPad Mini.

A good product at a good price; hope this has helped...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jan 2013
I brought this product on the basis of other reviews and i was not disappointed at all, it was easy to put on my Ipad Mini, there are two in the pack but i only needed one as it was that easy to do, the card and cloth in the pack are very useful additions so no hunting for smooth straight edges to put the protector on.Would recommend this product to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: iPad Mini Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin (Electronics)
This screen protector was very easy to fit to a new ipad mini, and it gives it a very clear protected screen at a much lower cost than buying from some major electrical chain stores. Would buy the same again for other devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2014
After having my iPad Mini for a year, I am only on my second screen protector. You can wipe them clean, no problem and they do a great job of protecting the screen. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad Mini Screen Protector, 1 April 2013
Reviews of other products stress the difficult of applying these screen protectors and I needed two goes to get this product right but the result was very satisfactory although the tool for pushing out the air bubbles can scratch the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product Excellent Price, 19 Jan 2013
I bought these to go on my ipad mini and they work a treat. You can't tell there is anything on the screen and the material is robust.
Inside the packet are 2 screen protectors, a cloth and a card to help with application. The instructions are clear and the protectors stick well although I found using a 15cm ruler better than the card at removing air bubbles.
Would definitely buy again (although I have a spare for backup!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pack of screen protectors., 28 Mar 2014
I did not have any problem putting this on my Ipad. Have only had to use one so far. I managed to put it on my ipad without any bubbles. Seem to be the same quality as screen protectors that I have bought in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 23 Mar 2014
Very easy to install. Film is beautiful and keeps the screen protected. Fast delivery, very happy with them. I've used in the past Terrapin products and they are made high quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 28 Feb 2014
These screen protectors do what is expected of them. They protect from light scratches but will not protect from other types of damage. Very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 Feb 2014
They were deliverd when they were ment to be and they do there job would recommend these to anyone with kids so they don't scratch the screen

ARRAY(0xaa93057c)