5.0 out of 5 stars The cat goes nuts for it!
We bought one of these for our cat for Christmas, well he tends to not be fussed about squeaky toys but he goes mental for this! Throwing it around in the air, chasing it, playing football with it

Published 10 months ago by Sue

2.0 out of 5 stars very squeaky.
Neither of my cats are very interested in it i move it about and it squeaks allot they look at it hit it when i hold the mouse by the tail but that's about it.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. K. E. Tomlin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat goes nuts for it!, 20 Feb 2014
Sue (C.I.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)

It usually makes a sort of chirping noise (its meant to be squeaky but does sound more like a bird) but sometimes the electronics go a bit funny and it sounds more like a dying robot (but then it will be back to normal again)

The ONLY thing I would change is make the tail a little longer as when I dangle it for the cat I'm scared he'll take a big chunk out of my hand, he's so keen to get his paws on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars squeak squeak!, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
My cat lost alot her mobility, she has very little sense of smell also. I introduced her to this toy and for the first time she played. She adores this little squeaker and carries it round the house. It's the only toy shes ever shown an interest in, and i'm so happy as it gets her moving which helps prevent her joints getting too stiff.

5.0 out of 5 stars M.I.A., 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
Hid this and tapped to get the cats attention with the squeak. He went nuts trying to find it. Played with it like a mad thing for half an hour then disappeared out of the house with it. Alas it has never been seen again. So now im going to have to buy another one as he doesnt seem as interested in the non squeaking ones anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
This mouse drives my cats crazy and they play with it for hours. It is the best cat toy I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
Sent this item as a present for a recused house cat, it took a couple of days but the cat and owners enjoyment was emense.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
it was a brilliant toy for my cats they really love it and it squeaks just like the real thing

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat's favourite toy, 21 May 2014
Faith Wigzell (Baltimore, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
My cat loves these. My only quibble is that they squeak a bit too frequently. I'll be buying more though. Doesn't work with all cats (inevitably) as I donated one to next door's house cat, which never having sniffed, let alone caught a real mouse, was generally unmoved

5.0 out of 5 stars ... no vision in it at all so noisy toys like this are great for him, 15 Dec 2014
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
We have a kitten who only has one eye and virtually no vision in it at all so noisy toys like this are great for him. The sound drives us mad but he's happy so it's all good:)

2.0 out of 5 stars very squeaky., 19 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value toy yet!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Ruff 'N' Tumble Mouse 'n' Squeak (Misc.)
A month on from receiving this toy I'd give it 6 stars if I could. My cat loves it. When she's not batting it around and throwing it down the stairs to stalk it at the bottom she carries it around the house and sleeps with it under her paw.

So many toys get little to no reaction or she gets bored with them within an hour to a day or 2 but not this chirpy little critter.

It's well made and stands up to rigorous play that lasts from minutes to hours a day every day.

My kitty is a housecat and needs excercise and stimulation, this provides both more than anything else she has. This is the first toy I've not had to store in the catnip jar to get her to play with it. Not a whiff of catnip needed. Brilliant!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›