on 22 January 2013
Been waiting for their album since seeing the band supporting Muse last year, well worth the wait, if you've heard this track then you won't be disappointed by the album.
on 14 March 2013
Brilliant - great band. My general music choice is rock (of any age), alternative, a bit of indie and a bunch of other things. This steps out from the "average" sounds that are being churned out by guitar musicians and bands. Really epic sound, delivering quality and something a bit different.

Highly recommended - this track and the band in general.
on 27 February 2013
i love the joy formidable
and having the chance to download a sample for free from there new album was great,
i like this song, but they do have better songs on this album and on older albums,
but i love these guys!
on 22 February 2013
Worth having a listen to, it was free and is okay I guess.

Not my sort of music. Saw these support MUSE on the stadium tour in UK @ Manchester Arena!

They could of uploaded a better song to be truly honest.
on 13 March 2013
As a free track this was great but not the sort of music I would normally buy. I have listened to the remainder of the Album but this is not to my taste.
on 8 April 2013
I won't complain too much about this, it's good but not primarily my style. I can't complain too hard when it was free though, and worth a listen anyway.
on 14 April 2013
Such a fantastically epic tune and the video is worth a watch on YouTube too. Very profound. One of my best finds of late, this tune. Bloody love it!
on 16 October 2013
Good For A Freebie, only heard of them through the support artists but sounded alright, might as well download for a freebie.
on 21 September 2013
Wow what a great track. Has it got all the ingredients to be a classic ? Yes it has. I would love to hear a live version.
on 16 February 2013
Lovely song, great build up and finish. I will have to investigate more from this band when the opportunity arises