on 22 August 2014
This is a great product and my niece loves it! Solid and has lovely detail, will last for years.. Very happy!
on 20 January 2015
This is a sweet little playset, however, I would have preferred less tiny bits and pieces (a mouse, a little haystack etc etc) and rather some bigger bits that can be better played with. Apart from that it's cute though.
on 8 May 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old's birthday, she really enjoys the horse sets and spends hours playing with this!
on 30 December 2014
The stable could be bigger, such a fiddle to get everything in! It comes with lots of little bits to play with, maybe too many for the size of the stable.
on 13 March 2014
Bought to add to the playmobil toys my teenage son had & has passed to his nephew. Apart from loosing small pieces they are still in great condition. I like value for money & these toys are made to last!
Easy to put together although not sure where the grass is supposed to go since both pieces have holes/fittings but haven't yet figured that out. I'm sure the child it was bought for will know.
on 5 December 2015
Nice little horse set, just right to take out and about when visiting or while waiting in a restaurant. There are lots of tiny accessories as with all Playmobil sets, so a small box to keep them safe is a good idea. It is much smaller than the cardboard outer box, but still a good play item. Excellent price and delivery from Amazon.
on 29 December 2014
daughter loved when finally assembled but guess that was the whole idea behind it though it was a bit too fiddly for my 4 year old to do and lost patience with my helping her. loves to play with after that initial DIY bit.
on 4 January 2016
Really handy the wag this folds up. We take it as a distraction when eating out, visiting friends without kids etc.

We love playmobil - great for developing social skills, empathy and role play.
on 16 January 2016
My daughter of 11 was so in love with this I decided to purchase it for her for Xmas. I'm glad I did. She might grow out of it soon but the joy on her face and the many peaceful hours so far... Worth it!
on 23 January 2016
Lovely little play set, the fact it all folds up neatly and locks is excellent - makes it easy when my daughter wants to transport toys to various relatives houses!

See one answered question