We haven't opened this yet as it's a Christmas present for my daughter, but playmobil is such a good make. The price was amazing as it was on offer as normally they are quite expensive.
Was very surprised when it arrived as the box is very big I wasn't expecting it to be that big, we shall see how big the Boat is when made up!
Published 1 month ago by Mrs Z Brackenbury

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Amazon's Published Age Ranges!
I've been searching on Amazon for a gift for a neighbour's 2 year old, using the appropriate Age Range filter.

I've now learned the hard way that the recommended manufacturer's age given by Amazon are ALMOST ALL WRONG.

I bought this because Amazon said suitable for 24 months +

However, the box says 4-10, and choking hazard for under...
Published 19 days ago by N. Milligan

5.0 out of 5 stars but playmobil is such a good make. The price was amazing as it was ..., 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant speedy service Delivered well before time, 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
Brilliant speedy service Delivered well before time ...Perfect Christmas gift and bigger than expected which is a bonus ...would highly recommend ...very happy thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
Excellent choice for my 4-year old ... He played with it for days and days... Its also quite big ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
Very pleased with it. As usual with playmobil very good quality and easy to build. My son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good toy My grandson loves it, 11 Dec 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
Very good toy My grandson loves it , good value for money it keeps him happy for ages.
A little more care could be taken during delivery though , the corners of the box were damaged during transit.
But overall very good .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Playmobil set, 1 Dec 2014
Sam M (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
This is a fantastic toy. The boat is a good size and is made of strong material that will with-stand hours of play. It comes with two people and lots of animals and extra items like buckets and food and an enormous tree! Everything (except the tree) fits in the boat with lots of extra space left for playing. There is so much play value out of this toy and my daughter really enjoys playing with it. It is expensive when sold at full price, but Amazon often has it on offer. Brilliant toy and I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
A very good Playmobil toy which i bought for a 5 year old boy. The boat has different compartments for animals and a winch for children to play with. The quality of the animals is good and plenty to keep a 5 year old entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
My 6 year old son loves this and it was a good price compared to a number of others I have seen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for little animal fans., 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark (Toy)
I gave this to my son for his 4th birthday and he loves it. He's really into animals so it suited him really well. It is a bit fiddly to put together (what playmobil isn't?!) so I'd suggest putting it together and then wrapping it once up so that they can start to play straight away. I was a bit worried that it didn't have many animals with it to give him enough to play with but its been fine and I have some other animal related Playmobil sets to give him for Christmas which should add to this even more. My son really wants to take it into the bath with him but I've resisted this so far, but I guess that it's good that there is that option.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Amazon's Published Age Ranges!, 2 Dec 2014

I bought this because Amazon said suitable for 24 months +

However, the box says 4-10, and choking hazard for under 3s.

This has had to be returned, as opposed to killing the neighbour's child.

One of these days Amazon are going to be on the receiving end of a court case when someone's child is killed by an inappropriate toy (e.g. visually impaired person who isn't able to see the vast age discrepancy between Amazon's published age and the recommended age).

If in doubt do a zoom of toy packaging, as I have had to start doing (no kids of own to guide me, so I really need accurate information as to what's suitable!).

Sorry, I can't comment on the actual toy (unopened - but does look great!), but thought it was worth drawing attention to this problem.

Special message to the person who vetos these reviews before publishing: You really need to review your published age ranges URGENTLY! Look at the Manufacturer's recommended age in the Technical Details of this item. Almost all of the toys I've looked at seem to have the same problem. Really, really bad!

Playmobil Wild Life 5276 Noah's Ark