Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 3 April 2009
This is the best of Bennett and so is up there with the finest of albums sung in a jazz idiom. Tony has entertained us with great music over the years but this album which was first released in 1964 remains my favourite. Lets hope it is re-released again soon!!!
on 17 June 2014
This is one of those "greats" perfect combination of Ralph & Tony with some great standards in particular the title track!
Only fault is very short running time(only 38 Mins.) In fact they could have inserted another ALBUM . on this recording!
Let's hope for more of Tony's older Albums being re-issued soon!
on 23 August 2015
Having just sold my turntable, I was delighted to find this Tony Bennett album available on CD. The vinyl version was well played and I think this Album is exceptional, featuring TB at his peak (published 1964) and accompanied by the Ralph Sharon Trio it makes for superb relaxed listening. The CD is well recorded and sounds great played back through my (or any) old and large Hi Fi speakers. The Double bass and tinkling piano really appeal and still sound surprisingly fresh. If you don't know all the titles, well I think you will find them all starting to grow on you the more you play this outstanding disc. Definitely one to add to your collection.
on 12 October 2013
Turn the lights down low, pour a couple of drinks, get yourselves comfortable
and be ready to get in the mood. Highly recommended.
on 18 February 2013
I had this on vinyl some years ago. Now on MP3 it is as fresh as ever. An excellent choice of songs with a superb trio backing. Ideal music for listening with a late night glass of the amber fluid!