Price:£0.99

on 3 June 2013
I just simply love the song, it is one of his best so far. I would recommend this song to anyone and think they should give it a listen before saying no can't stand Olly Murs
on 31 May 2013
I love the song as well as the singer. Olly has came along way since x.factor and proven to be a great asset to the entertainment business vocally and as a presenter.
on 3 June 2014
I first heard this on Radio Devon, so it is perhaps not surprising that I first thought it was going to be yet another kitsch, over the top, pseudo gospel type song. Then it got under my skin. The singing is actually very controlled and subtle, and though the melody line is probably quite simple, I find it hard to recall the song properly because its effect comes from the way the whole thing is so beautifully put together. So, rather than sing it, I have to keep playing it, for now at least.
on 15 June 2013
I like Olly Murs but I am not what you would call a fan but I heard this on local radio and just had to track it down. I can't stop listening to it and it keeps going in my head but it is a lovely story song. It is the first time I have downloaded anything from Amazon and it was so easy.
on 26 October 2013
Initially a background piece of music that caught my ear. Really good to work to the voice and orchestration work well. The lyrics aren't particularly deep or meaningful but I could happily set it on repeat and not get bored of it while preoccupied.
on 9 July 2013
A great track for a single. This is such a good tune I fully expect it to reach at least a top 5 position. Most Olly fans will already have the track from his 3rd album but it really is a GREAT tune that will not leave your head.
on 10 June 2013
Never thought much of Ollie either way, but heard this track on the radio one day, the tune and chorus were catchy. Listening to the lyrics brought home a reminder of a loved one I once knew.
on 25 September 2013
This sing is nice! I like the catchy feel and they way it makes me smile when listening to it. I don't like sad music and this isn't that! You can trust Olly too deliver happy songs!
on 17 October 2013
Olly Murs deliver one good, catchy sone after the other!
What more do I need/ can I say...
Download worked fine so all is good.
Okay - Amazon needs a few more words...
on 11 September 2013
what a lovely track. Olly is great at adding substance to his songs. The passion in the lyrics combined with the upbeat tones make this a real pleasure to listen to.