on 29 December 2012
I bought this case for my new Panasonic TZ 30 camera. It is strong, with a good finish and fits well.... unfortunately my brother in law took a shine to it so I have to order another for myself!!!!!
on 18 July 2013
Great fit for my panasonic lumix tz30 and seems sturdy enough to provide good protection too. Looked for a case for a while and this does the job!
on 10 February 2014
After much searching for a light convenient case for my new camera (Panasonic TZ35) I decided on this particular product and I am not disappointed. A webbed pocket within the case means you are able to seperate the camera from a spare battery. Exterior wise it is robust and lightweight and has a carry strap..
on 21 August 2014
Really good tough case that has protected my Panasonic camera on many holidays! Wound certainly recommend.
on 12 August 2013
Bought to hold Lumix TZ 30 and batteries- It isn't big enough .Poss OK for smaller bodied camera's but not for a Lumix TZ 30