on 17 June 2016
Managed to snap my original one after many many years and thought I'd have to by a complete new earpiece until I found these. Easy to fit and just like the original. They suit my ears and I can wear all day without any issue.
on 5 December 2014
I have had these for a couple of weeks now and I am pleased to say they (ear tips) are of very good quality and fit perfectly. You get 2 ear tips and 2 over ear loops in the pack. I don't use the over ear loops so cannot say what the quality of those is.
on 15 February 2014
Due to not being able to keep my Plantronic hands free to my ear, this attatchment is good.

It has been one of the better ones I have found for a long time, this is why I have given it 4 stars.
on 7 May 2014
Just as expected. Shipped fast. Good replacement for plantronics BT headset.
Recommends for who lost it's earbud or need extra.
on 27 August 2014
I bought these replacement earloops for my partner, however 3 months on, they are broken and I am now looking for another replacement. I don't know whether to blame the design of the M55 or this product. However he had no trouble with the M25 which he used 2years straight without any problems.
on 31 March 2014
Given that I keep losing my ear pieces anyway - these are still in a drawer somewhere. They look good though.
on 11 December 2013
Very Good And makes the Ear piece more comfortable, I wear it 10 Hours a day with no problems atall
on 19 September 2014
not comfortable in the ear
on 7 January 2015
I purchased this as a just in case for my Plantronics M55 Bluetooth Headset. It will stay in its bag until the day it may be required.
on 2 April 2014
Just what i needed when my dog chewed the silicon around my current bluetooth headset. Saved me a lot of money being able to buy this.