on 9 April 2014
Bought this for my i20 to replace my stolen antenna. The antenna screw head on my i20 fitting is not removable therefore I needed a replacement antenna with a 5mm screw thread hole. The screw thread hole on this antenna is 6mm meaning that it would not fit my i20. The screw heads provided are also not brass.
on 22 April 2014
This is not a genuine Hyundai i20 aerial and it does not fit my car. Description wording is very misleading.
on 9 May 2015
Very disappointed,ordered as assured this would fit my son's Hyundai '62 model i20 saloon, after many efforts both by him and his dad they gave it up, pleased it wasn't expensive but now having to go to Hyundai main dealer for genuine replacement.
on 3 February 2013
Thought we were going to have to pay at least 3 times this price after ours was stolen. Struggled to find one in the shops but found it straight away on here.....brilliant!
on 14 September 2013
Item not as described or as indicated in the picture, much shorter than original manufacturers' aerial it was replacing and fittings not brass.
on 13 August 2014
Good product, works perfectly and adaptors make it easy to fix.
on 23 October 2015