5.0 out of 5 stars A-MAZING!
Published 10 months ago by Sven Maxfield

3.0 out of 5 stars READ BEFORE PURCHASE
This is actually quite misleading as in actual fact it is a corset with a separate and very very short tutu. Does not look as ""classy" as it does in the photo as your arse will be hanging out of the tiny scrap of material that is the skirt. But the corset part is still good for this price.
Published 13 months ago by Catrin :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MAZING!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
It's always tricky when ordering clothes off the internet as you can't try them on first, and I have had a lot of bad experiences in the past. But ordering my size for this item fit me absolutely perfectly. Good quality corset, and seperate little tutu addon. Back lace is already done up for you, is done up in front by tiny teeth for fuss and stress-free application. The part I love the most is this and that I can do it up myself and not needing anyone to lace it up at the back for me. Looks amazing, super comfortable to wear, stunning! I reccomend this corset to anyone!! 5*, brillaint. No problems with it what so ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars came within 4 days, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
the corset was quick to arrive. however i thought from the picture that it was a one piece. the corset is seperate to the bottom half tutu. fits well and looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
It is lovely corset. I received it very fast and I am happy that I could choose from different sizes and to take the one fit to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for fancy dress, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
I bought this for a Las Vegas themed fancy dress party - I covered it in (fake) $20 bills. It looked great, and was a very flattering shape, but was rather restrictive - but then I guess that's the point of a corset, eh. I have managed to remove the money so I can use the corset/tutu again for further fancy dress costumes. It's definitely good value for money and like I said, it looks great on. I'm a size 12 and got the large (as advised) which was a perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking one, 20 May 2014
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
It does look nice but couldn't tell how good it is as it's not for me but for a friend.but she seams really pleased with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 11 April 2014
V. Creer (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
Bought for my Daughter.. .
It fit beautifully and she look amazing in it and it was good quality.
Great buy and great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
Bought it for a hen do, not worn it just yet, but it is very well made nice material, perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars corset, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
got here Tuesday it look pretty i hope to be ok for a party on Friday night at my brother

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
I ordered this to wear for the rocky horror show. It was last minute but it came next day delivery. I ordered a size bigger than what i am and i was really pleased with how it fit considering how much it cost. Great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great halloween costume, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
This corset was a great tool for my Halloween costume last year. I went as the black swan and stuck black feathers all over it. It was comfortable to wear and fit really well.

UK2006SK1 16 (2XL) Black