5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality, 21 Feb 2014
Miss Sarah Monie "Sarah" (Derby) - See all my reviews
This review is from: David Bowie Gift / Present 'Ladies Fit T-Shirt: Aladdin Sane (Apparel)
I have bought many tee-shirts online and so am a little dubious about quality and fit etc. This company are orobably the best I have found. Their actual shirts are good high quality, pre shrunk, long, and soft. Very well made and finished. The designs are printed in a very soft and high quality way. None of that shiny stiff peel off finish. I bought three shirts at once, two mens fit and one womens. The sizing is exactly what u would expect, and even the womens fit was long enough and shaped nicely. All in, definitely give these guys a go, very nice clothing and very good price as I used their three for two offer which is what made me risk it with them in the first place. Delivery was excelent and I was wearing my shirt before it was officially supposed to be here. All in all very highly recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for a present, 20 Oct 2013
my friend loved it, fitted perfectly and as she's a complete David Bowie fan it was right up her street!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014