5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and warm - Good Price
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by PfinnV

3.0 out of 5 stars 100% Fantastic boot - but sole wears out too fast
I got a pair of these last year, loved them from the moment I put them on, they hold your foot well, they settle in very comfortably within a couple of days - absolutely perfect!
But...
I walk my dog roughly 4 miles per day on average, 50% paving 50% muddy track.

Published 12 months ago by Edward Jerry Weeks

3.0 out of 5 stars 100% Fantastic boot - but sole wears out too fast, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dublin All Elements Mens/Womens Neoprene Stretch Calf Wellington Muck Boot (Apparel)
But...
I walk my dog roughly 4 miles per day on average, 50% paving 50% muddy track.

It took me a little under 3 months to have walked clear through the sole - on both boots.
I walk a little badly on my heel often wearing the outside more - but it wasn't that that wore through, it was mid front of my foot, where it would usually take a very long time to wear out.
So if you want a perfect boot, but accept a 3 monthly renew cycle - then these are just the job!
I have wondered if I could buy a pair and immediately get them resoled - perhaps Vibram soles, which are similar tread pattern?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and warm - Good Price, 22 Nov. 2012
Last year I bought myself a very expensive pair of boots like this from the muck boot company that cost me in the region of £70. I found that I slipped a lot in these because of the way the grips are designed, so it put me off wearing them. I couldnt afford to pay that this time so I shopped around and found these dublin element boots which do not have the grip issues at all. They are very very comfortable to wear and I can wear them with my waterproofs tucked and and still loads of room!! Highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars new wellies the buisness, 6 Feb. 2014
i read another review and they said that the wellies were very ample in size ,she took a size 7 she bought size 6 i did the same i take a size 10 bought a 9 .
the fit is perfect , lovely and warm exellent for my shooting needs and walking my dog really pleased exellent value for £39 including delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars So Very Warm and Comfy!, 13 Dec. 2013
I am so very impressed with these boots. They fit very well and are generous in their sizing and they are so very warm and positively snuggly!
Much warmer and more comfortable than wellies and more waterproof and durable than some of the long mucker boots I've tried in the past.
Best of all - excellent value for money and half the price of the official Muck Boots. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 5 Feb. 2014
Very warm and comfy. Cant get normal wellies to fit me because of the calf width but these are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm boots, 11 Jan. 2014
Received these as a christmas gift, they are warm and much more comfortable than ordinary wellingtons. Interesting to see how they are in the coldest part of winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars bootiful!, 16 Oct. 2013
Well pleased with these boots, arrived very quickly, comfy , light, & warm ! just what I wanted. Well worth the extra, had enough of cheap wellies !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 27 Jun. 2014
If you want a boot to fit as with any boots all ways go for a size down but was not that bothered as they only get used during winter so put a spare pare of socks on love them thou for comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 14 April 2014
I chose these as I didn't want to pay a fortune. There was no size 6 so I went for a 7 which was a bit big, however with an extra pair of socks on, the boots are fine.

They are both comfortable and warm and as I live in wellies, they are suitable for all my daily tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 23 Mar. 2014
This is the most comfortable wellie I have tried. It has a nice spongy feel in the sole and the neoprene means no hard edges against the leg. I've only had them a couple months but they seem like they will last. Very happy with my choice. <better than Hunters>