5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy
Excellent and inexpensive little case that will hold up to 4 SD cards. In my opinion, it holds the cards securely. There is also room for smaller cards but I don't have any. The hinge is flexible plastic, so I don't know how long that will last but even if it fails, the case will still close and work. I removed the key ring clip as I have no use for it.
Published 6 months ago by Grumpy

3.0 out of 5 stars Freebie
a useful little freebie which puts all these tiny bits in one place, even if the actual use as a keyring is rather naff.
Published 20 months ago by Mike Blake

3.0 out of 5 stars Freebie, 30 Dec 2012
Mike Blake (Deepest Debyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-ProŽ Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring - for [SD/SDHC/SDXC/DUO/MEMORY STICK/XD] (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 13 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 18 Dec 2013
I bought 2 of these, 1 for me and 1 for the wife. We both enjoy photography as a hobby and these are perfect if you are travelling.
We went on a self-drive touring holiday round Italy and these were perfect for storing and protecting our memory cards and the handy clip ensured they didn't get lost at the bottom of the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars works!, 24 Aug 2014
Very simple but effective design. it is a good size: not too small (which is why i don't like the original SD box, too small and fragile), at the same time not too big, protects perfectly with 4 SD card inside. once closed, it is very robust and feels sturdy.
used for a few monthly now (not as a key ring, just a stand alone card holder, removed the key ring part) it is still holding strong, no sign of breaking down on the hinges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun 2014
great product and cost

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as safe a storage as I'd hoped, 9 Jun 2014
C Wainwright (Gtr Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely solid outer shell, but it doesn't hold standard SD cards in place quite as well as I'd hoped. These are the only size I have, and as I have several with maps on for my GPS unit (which I clearly don't want to lose or damage, and sometimes have to take more than one out with me due to crossing boundaries) this seemed to fit the bill perfectly. However a bit of knocking around of the box (as would happen with it in the GPS carry case while out hill walking) and the ones from the side with the key chain attached are liable to fall out of the box completely if I'm not careful as I open it. I suspect it's still the best protection I'm going to get for this low a price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will hold the SD cards securely, 25 May 2014
Whilst the box is a little bulky, It is a very secure piece of packaging that will not be easily detached. Great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 22 May 2014
Holds all my memory cards in one place. Good hard and sturdy case. Great value for money when given free with other items purchased from the retailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from ExpressPro!, 16 May 2014
Bought this to replace 3 individual card holders that I usually carry when out with my camera. The box is a very similar size to a box for 4 AA batteries. It is much easier to have the cards in one box and makes swapping from one card to another easier.

The moulding quality and finish of the box and the silicon rubber card holders inside are all to a high standard. At first glance the shapes in the mouldings were a little puzzling, but after a minute or two I worked out where to place SD cards. The cut-outs in both sections allow for the whole range of common memory cards, so a little bit of trial and error may be needed to find the right place for the type of card you use. The cards are held in place as securely as in individual boxes and don't move even if the box is knocked or dropped.

The box comes with a linked clip which I didn't need, but it was easily removed and could be reattached if needed in the future. Overall, another great practical product from ExpressPro!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 May 2014
Nice little storage case with keyring attachment. Could have done with slots for Compact flash as well but then it would need to be bigger. Have used it as container for lens cleaning kit for camera.