5.0 out of 5 stars Top item for baby
Published 3 months ago by Media Fox

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo
Published 9 months ago by Chungles

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo, 4 Mar 2014
A friend lent me one for my first child and she fit into it until she was almost 9mo. She loved sitting in it. I bought one for my 5mo son last month and it is a very tight squeeze. Not sure if the dimensions have changed since the originals or my son has a particularly large behind (he is 25th percentile weight). I have had to remove the seat belts as he looked so uncomfortable in it. The marketing says that the Bumbo is suitable from 4 months but I think my son has almost outgrown it at 5 months. He is jammed in so tightly that when I lift him up to get him out of it the Bumbo stays stuck to his bottom! The tray is a nice idea but getting it to clip underneath is really tricky with the baby in the seat. My son is too big to slide in if I attach the tray first. Not sure I would have bought it if I had known given that my boy isn't too keen on sitting in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top item for baby, 3 Sep 2014
Media Fox (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We love our bumbo and despite some awkward quirks it is one of the best baby items we own. With limited space in our flat this has been perfect for perching our daughter up in the kitchen for her meals or so she can supervise my cooking. Not sure why it has straps as they seem completely useless but suspect it has something to do with safety regulations. Table top is a little tricky to put on at first but once you have the knack it's no trouble at all and is really useful. The seat and tray are very easy to keep clean, the tray going into the nightly dishwasher run, and very portable thus good for taking to Grandma's house. Recommend getting when bub is around the 3 month mark as we waited till our daughter was five months and wish we'd had it sooner. She is now 8 months and alas soon to grow out of it and will be missed. Top tip: really useful for getting a good baby passport photo without them lying on the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec 2013
very supportive for the childs back. great product. i would recommend this product, has many good advantages, also moves with the baby and is very comfy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 20 Nov 2013
I bought this for my six month old, I could not get her in as the seat was too narrow. Has been returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Blue) (Baby Product)
Bought for my nephew who is 6 months and he loves it. Great idea - I wish they had these when my children were young. No more using cushions to prop them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 3 Dec 2013
A. Dominguez Cesar "A.D" (England) - See all my reviews
The tray should be better designed but overall it's a great product and has helped my baby to sit up properly!!

1.0 out of 5 stars For me it was a total waste of money, 5 Dec 2014
For me it was a waste of money.

Before my son could properly sit it didn't help as much as I hoped it would. He kept twisting around uncomfortably.

Once he could sit he didn't want to stay in it for longer than a minute or two. He found it very frustrating that if his toy fell off he was stuck and couldn' t go get it.

I also find that the legroom is really small. My son was never a chunky monkey and he hardly fit in.

2.0 out of 5 stars We prefer an alternative product, 23 Oct 2014
Our baby's thighs were too large for this (not a big baby). The straps also make it awkward to use. Once the tray is put together it is impossible to get apart. Our little one cried when put in it and seemed very uncomfortable.

Product arrived promptly, was in a lovely box and was packaged well.

Not for us - brought a cushitush instead which has lasted for us for months and is loved by baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seating independence, 19 Oct 2014
When your little one can support their own head these are a great ideal. They support safely with a strap, and the little tray is great to put toys and things on. Its a great transition for short periods, when they are bored with lying on the play-mat or on a bouncer and I can well understand why they are popular. The little seat gives them the first taste of independent sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely bumbaful!, 29 Dec 2013
My grandson loves this.. it is very sturdy,easy to keep clean and most of all safe. The tray is smashing for toys and snacks.