5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Napkins
These are lovely big napkins, wash like a dream ,and I can't believe the price! We use them every day, but they would be equally good for a dinner party (which I occasionally have). Its the size that makes them luxurious and I would highly recommend them.
Published 10 months ago by Margaret Ball

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality goods
Published 10 months ago by S

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality goods, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Large White Egyptian Cotton Damask Napkins (pack of 6) 22"x 22"
I rarely ever order anything from Amazon, where P&P is additional. In this case there were so many positive reviews and the company’s website seemed to suggest that they were reputable. I took the chance and ordered 2 packs of napkins. Rarely have I been so disappointed in the appalling quality of a product. Not one of the seams was straight, the edges have loose threads, and two of the edges were frayed or had been cut. To add insult to injury I am expected to pay for P&P to return the items, which are clearly faulty. I thought I would save time by ordering through Amazon, but instead will need to do a pointless trip to the post office pay for P&P and then end up having to go to a reputable Dept. store (which is never knowingly undersold) to buy the equivalent. As a regular and committed Amazon shopper I am very disappointed, with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Napkins, 6 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 28 Jan 2014
I bought these for the Christmas table and they were perfect. They are massive but rolled up beautifully to go into rings and the quality is good. My guests were very impressed that I had 'real' serviettes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Damask Napkins arrive in time for Christmas, 8 Jan 2014
My daughter was thrilled to receive the Damak napkins which arried well in time for Christmas, well packed and just what she wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars large white cotton napkins, 8 Feb 2014
Very p[leased and just what we wanted. they are a really good size just like you get in a good restaurant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finish, 24 Dec 2013
General quality is okay for the price, but they would be better if hemmed on all sides and a brighter white.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Alright, but would have earned more stars had ALL FOUR edges been hemmed.

5.0 out of 5 stars As a touch of luxury to dinning, 15 Oct 2014
Lovely size and very crisp. Makes dinning a pleasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Large White Egyptian Cotton Napkins, 12 Nov 2013
Good prompt service and product was as it said on the tin, I will be back again when I need something special, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 10 Dec 2014
Upgrades the dining experience

Large White Egyptian Cotton Damask Napkins (pack of 6) 22"x 22"