5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to review
I'm pleased to give an excellent review to this item.

First I will start by stating that price was an important factor when I was shopping for a travel system. This was primarily because I thought I would only need one for about 6 months. The other factors I was sensitive to was I needed it to be small form as I don't have storage space.

It met my...
Published 10 months ago by SweetLola

3.0 out of 5 stars car sit
The pram is very good and light weight, but the car sit handle is not in the middle and the cover is not long or large enough.
Published 13 months ago by Yasmin Mohammed

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to review, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: hauck Shopper Shop'n Drive Travel System (Smoke/Tango) (Baby Product)
I'm pleased to give an excellent review to this item.

It met my needs as it was light and easy to use. and when folded or in use it has a relatively small footprint. I have now used it for over 6 months and found it to be of good construction . The shopping basket net tore a bit but I think that was due to my heavy use as it's been used to lug large items from the market.

It is not trendy or fashionable in terms of look and feel but is a decent cheap and reliable item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 July 2013
I searched a lot. This product was low on price but the quality is great. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced quality product

3.0 out of 5 stars car sit, 24 Mar. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned for refund, 4 Mar. 2015
My wife hated it. We returned it. Its made out of canvas material and therefore will not be soft for baby's delicate skin. It is also quite small so would need to upgrade after a few months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Raincover missing, 1 Aug. 2014
Main problem with it was that their was no rain cover. Left it too long and didn't have the time to chase up. Double check product as soon as you get yours.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., 2 Nov. 2014
Bought this for Lexi, my granddaughter, ready for when she was born. Her parents, Ben and Katie, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Great travel system, easy to assemble with good instructions. came well packaged. Perfect for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 24 Feb. 2015
Was expected between Thursday and Saturday but came today (tuesday). So easy to put together and once together so easy to fold down and back up again. Only this is the material could be better but I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent hauck shopper shop'n drive travel system, 12 April 2014
Bought this hauck shopper travel system for when my grandson stays with us it is just as it says lovely light to move around and excelent car seat very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Highly recommended, Easy to assemble. Great price. Delivery spot on.