on 16 November 2013
Look very pretty but the pick gem stones started falling out within hours of opening the pack. I bought these for my daughters as I thought they might be more comfortable to wear than traditional clip ons. They are fiddly to put on as you have to get the magnetic back on the right way (obvious I know but not straightforward for children). Also difficult to store as they all stick together. My children have reverted to clip ons.
on 29 December 2014
bought for my 7 year old as 'passifier' because she desperately wants her ears pierced!!!!!!!!- earrings are beautiful but the magnets are very small- earrings easily knocked off- probably would be much better for an adult.
on 21 April 2014
These were a gift for my small grandchildren. They were ideal as they don't have pierced ears and although they couldn't wear them for too long as they were tight, they absolutely loved them.
A great gift.
on 3 May 2015
Nice set of magnetic earrings that were purchased for my nieces birthday.
They are not of a really high quality but nor are they of a poor one and for the cost they are great!
on 15 June 2016
The packet on the net looks a lot bigger. I nearly through them away with other items packaging
Not happy with size could not give as a gift
on 4 February 2014
Great kids loved it , great item good quality good value for money recommended. Perfect for young ladies sister loved it
on 11 October 2014
Very good quality and very pink but very still good 😇😄👑🐩🔚
on 28 October 2015
Excellent just what my daughter wanted
on 29 December 2014