on 20 November 2013
Elma Men's Touch Screen Nappa Leather Winter Gloves Iphone Ipad Smart Phone

These ELMA gloves are exactly as pictured, an excellent fit, very high quality manufacture with well grained subtle leather and a comfortable soft lining. The stitched ridge on the index fingers certainly help with screen touch recognition - I am having no problems with light touch and swipe recognition using my Galaxy SII. Gloves are provided in soft poly slip bag in firm cardboard box. Very high street.

I found the sizing guide detailed in the description to be accurate. My hand measurement is exactly 23 cm and I purchased size L. I have a square hand and found the fit to be tightly snug with the glove fingers pulling down all the way to touch the finger syndactyly. Size XL, I feel, would have done okay for a slightly looser fit and would have been my choice had I less square hands (i.e. longer fingers.)

I have no hesitation in recommending this brand of mens gloves for dress-wear based upon my purchase.
on 17 March 2015
It's good! ... and cozy, :) just not really really precise with the points of the magnetics, but it's ok. And u can get used to have different finger tip point... Like nails... I really like it.
on 21 April 2015