5.0 out of 5 stars Works out at 4p per day for 4 years of 1TB storage, Office and Skype calls - What are you waiting for?
This is a great product - but reading some of the 1* and 2* reviews - I think people aren't quite understanding how this product works. For my review, i'm going to quickly explain how to get this product activated (because it even confused me for a second and I work in IT!) then review the product.

Once you've purchased the software, you'll need to go to your...
Published 3 months ago by Calvin Gates

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to get installed but the software itself is OK.
After purchasing this product, a downloadable installer will need to be obtained from the Microsoft website. Unfortunately this installer came up with "perfboost.exe" errors and ended up installing the software incorrectly - all office apps refused to start. Multiple reinstall attempts led to similar results.

After telephone support sessions with...
Published 5 months ago by Jason Staves

‹ Previous | 14 5 615 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 25 Jan 2014
Wouldn't let me sign up for it and after hours of calling Microsoft they couldn't help me either. Just repeated the same thing which didn't work every time I tried it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am sure the product itself is very good but the process of purchasing it through Amazon was ..., 3 Nov 2014
I am sure the product itself is very good but the process of purchasing it through Amazon was a disaster. Once paid for, I sent off for the verification to download and there was an issue between Microsoft and Amazon, which resulted in a month's wait whilst Amazon did their best to resolve the problem. In the end Amazon were not able to resolve the problem and I was unable to get the product. A real shame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Messy installation, 13 Aug 2014
The overall product is good - exactly what you expect. Word, excel, outlook etc. However, the installing the software was one of the biggest efforts. It took about 3 attempts for them to accept my code and student email address. Also the update tool looks like someone used paint to cut out the view of a windows application and stick it in an OS X application box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Purchase, 7 Sep 2014
Paul Segieth (uk) - See all my reviews
Fantastic purchase that includes 1tb of cloud space cant beat it.

ONe issue though and it is down to Microsoft in general. I cant get it installed on my windows phone Lumia 930 it keeps throwing me out at set up stage, this is something I have noticed others complain about. They don't seem to make things like that straight forward.

2.0 out of 5 stars marginal improvements - don't bust a gut to upgrade, 15 Nov 2014
If you must have Microsoft, this is a slightly less extortionate way to get it. Bought it because I needed a version new enough to integrate with zotero to manage references at uni. But if it hadn't been for that there is little worth upgrading for that isn't achieved by a free dropbox account and an older version.

2.0 out of 5 stars remote assistance required twice., 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office 365 University, Licence Card, 1 User, 2 Computers, 4 Years (PC/Mac) (License)
Problems setting it up on both laptops which required hours of remote assistance to sort out as any generic advice given online did not solve the problem. Once working it's a great product but the fact I didn't work until some expert had to spend hours trying every trick under the sun reduces it's star rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and Bad, 10 Nov 2013
The product is everything I should want it to be, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, as well as Outlook and Lync. In the package Sykpe minutes are also included but I haven't looked into them. I bought this because I was able to get Word cheaper, which as a student this is a make or break point.
I did have a little trouble getting it downloaded. I waited two days for the email to my university account but it didn't come. I used the IM chat on the Microsoft website and I was given the code to download. It was very easily sorted, and so far I am perfectly happy. Would have been 5* except for the email glitch.
I have a MacBook air incase this makes a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine on Mac, 8 July 2014
I bought this after buying my first ever Mac at a time I was trying to meet assessment deadlines for university. I was pushed for time and had to try and learn very quickly how to use my Mac. I struggled with the Mac's own word processing application so decided to get this software as I really needed Word. I was a bit nervous about downloading it and ensuring my university status would be confirmed. I was pleasantly surprised as once I started the order process, I had to select my university, then log on with my university ID and password and lo and behold, I was a confirmed student and the download went ahead smoothly. It installed without any glitches on my Macbook Air and was very quickly up and running, typing my assignment on Word. Having looked at the other applications, excel, powerpoint etc, they all look much the same as before, so am pleased with the ordering process and the actual software.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 29 Jun 2014
Great value for money. A full Office suite for two PCs/Macs plus free upgrades, 20GB extra storage on OneDrive and 60 minutes/month of Skype-out calls for just £13/year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job, 29 Jun 2014
Mr. T. Mackin (uk) - See all my reviews
As asked great job as exactly expended would recommended to all my friends will deal with again thank you again

‹ Previous | 14 5 615 | Next ›