TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 November 2013
The 5600mAh version of this charger was provided to me by the manufacturer for review and is (as far as I am aware) identical to the retail version.

I'm a huge fan of portable external batteries as they are so useful to keep my iphone or ipad going on long journeys or on holiday. In the box you get a USB to multi-adapter cable which has a normal USB port at one end and the other is an interchangeable adapter and there are 4 supplied connections; an older (Iphone 4/Ipod/ipad) adapter; Mini USB adapter; micro USB adapter and finally a PSP adapter. Once again I did note that no Apple lightning cable adapter was provided which would have been very handy considering the trend in Apple charging cables and the necessity for the new Ipad, Iphone and Ipad mini. It is also worth noting that the micro USB adapter provided can be used to charge the external battery and can cut down even further on the number of cables you carry around with you. The battery can be charged by using the micro USB port. There are 4 LED blue lights in easy to read circles starting from small to large as well as as a power button on the top of the device. The 4 lights show 25% equivalent of charge left in the external battery.

An interesting addition to the external battery is a light at the same end as the USB port which is handy and is switched on and off by double clicking the power button. I found it very useful when traveling as it saves me taking a torch.

All in all a very handy charger to have with you. It's fairly light and feels very comfortable in the hand -If you plan to use it for short 1-2 day trips this should do fine however I would recommend getting a higher capacity external battery for longer trips although these are obviously larger in size.
This really does hold a lot of charge to allow you to top up your devices when you are away from the mains. As I am often out and about for work or with the family, I need a way to top up my phone in particular, as it has to cope with quite a lot of heavy use and this drains the battery well before I can return home or to the car to charge it. Some chargers lack the power to charge my phone fully, but this manages to charge it fully multiple times and still not be fully discharged itself! The most surprising thing is the amount of power in relation to the size of the charger, which is small enough to fit into your handbag or jacket pocket without any problem.

This is invaluable for those times that you are leaving the house and you have forgotten to charge your phone - it takes the stress and panic away, as you know that your phone will be up and running again just by plugging it in to your power bank. It is intuitive to use and it contains a flashlight too, which could also prove useful in all manner of situations.
on 28 August 2014
After trying some cheap Chinese power banks, which didn't work properly or didn't work at all, I've decided to buy a superior quality item! I was looking for a compact, powerful power bank....and EC Technology gave me what I need it!!! My job is not indoors, nor in the car....but outdoors!!! So whenever my Iphone4S was low on battery, I had no options!! But now...with the 5600mAh power bank from EC Tech I can charge my phone on the move! I love it, couse is small and fits together with my phone in my pocket! As advertised, it has enough power to charge your phone twice! It comes with 2 cables and 4 adaptors (mini USB, micro USB, Iphone 4 , PSP) ......I love it!! Worth every penny!!!! Do not hesitate...buy now!!!
on 22 February 2014
Compact, much smaller than my actual phone. Holds a lot of charge. Comes with lots of cables/attachments so can charge multiple devices.
on 10 July 2014
Nice and strong and good quality weight to it makes seem actual compact. Is taking ages to soar charge so must be true mah
on 20 September 2014
Overall i was pleased but disappointed with the quality of the cable mine is broken already
on 3 September 2014
Perfect price!! its compact and works perfectly, I should have bought 2 more.
on 10 August 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. Small and easy to carry with me everywhere.
on 16 October 2014
Excellent piece of kit, feels quality and works perfectly.
on 22 November 2014
Only lasted a few charges and now doesn't charge properly