5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality all the way
Great product, reasonable price and great service, this is the 2nd time i've used this seller and product, I wouldn't have returned if I wasn't happy.
Published 13 months ago by Laurence

3.0 out of 5 stars opti nutrition tribulus
havent seen or felt any major effects from taking this twice a day as of yet and it doesnt do anything for sexual relations like it states to have effects on.
overall not a bad product but not great
Published on 28 April 2013 by Nicky.Rollett

3.0 out of 5 stars opti nutrition tribulus, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Tribulus 625 mg - Pack of 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
overall not a bad product but not great

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality all the way, 16 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars yet to really see if it works but I have ovulated for the first time recently which is great!, 27 Oct. 2014
Used it to regulate my cycles as I have pcos, yet to really see if it works but I have ovulated for the first time recently which is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Tribulus, 22 Feb. 2014
After taking this for afew weeks I noticed no difference to my libido so I have stopped taking it. I may try again in a few months.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad product, 22 Jan. 2014
Damian (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
the product gives no improvement to muscle mass, strength at all. It is like a sugar pill. Other brands give much better results

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't see any difference, 9 Jan. 2014
yannick (cambridge, uk) - See all my reviews
I recommend u to take it for a long period to see some effect . Or try zma in my humble opinion is the best test booster

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 30 Oct. 2013
After 4 weeks it still doesn't do a thing. I'll use the pack up and maybe it will have effects after more time?

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective for raising serum testosterone levels., 10 Oct. 2014
Tribulus Terrestris has been shown in a number of controlled studies to have no effect of serum testosterone levels, which is one of the main advertised benefits of the plant.

I am a medical professional, and a powerlifter. I take a number of dietary supplements, provided they are proven effective in controlled studies. I was very sceptical when I read the claims that Tribulus "boosted" testosterone, but I felt I'd give it a try for a month, and I noticed only gastrointestinal symptoms, which were less than desirable (I had an upset stomach).

Here are a few of the aforementioned research study publications:

Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Reifenrath TA, Uhl NL, Parsons KA, Sharp RL, King DS (2000). "Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men". International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 10 (3): 340–59.

Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Martini ER, Kohut ML, Franke WD, Jackson DA, King DS (2001). "Endocrine and lipid responses to chronic androstenediol-herbal supplementation in 30 to 58 year old men". J Am Coll Nutr 20 (5): 520–8.

Neychev VK, & Mitev VI. (2005). "The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men". Journal of Ethnopharmacology 101 (1–3): 319–23.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dymatize nutrition, 24 May 2013
Not sure..I did not feel any different in fat reduction..on my body and it did not give me no more energetic

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
B. Harper "bored bham" (birmingham u.k) - See all my reviews
don't feel any of he expected effects but my nipples have grown and are very sore have stopped taking

Optimum Nutrition Tribulus 625 mg - Pack of 100 Capsules