5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic on my cycle commute
Warm, waterproof and comfy. I've used them many times now on my cycle commute on cold and sometimes wet journeys. They will be essential over the next 4 months and although a little on the bulky side in comparison to proper cycling gloves they are a good deal cheeper.
Published on 30 Oct 2010 by Martha

1.0 out of 5 stars You would be wise to pay a little more for a better glove
Published on 26 Dec 2010 by R. G. Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic on my cycle commute, 30 Oct 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Cold Weather Waterproof Cycle Cycling Gloves - Black XL, 15 Oct 2010
D. Beastall (Oxford (U. K.)) - See all my reviews
A well insulated pair of gloves excellent for cold/wet weather. Only draw back for me is they make my hands sweat and are not that easy to dry out, not that it really matters as they warm up very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm gloves, 16 Jan 2011
These gloves are brilliant!!!!!!
I have worn them on my cycle to work over the winter.
They have kept my hands warm, even when the temperature was -4.
I even had a snowball fight with them on and my hands didnt get cold at all.
Because they are quite chunky you lose a little bit of dexterity with the hands, but thats a minor point.
If you want warm hands in freezing temperatures these are for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars You would be wise to pay a little more for a better glove, 26 Dec 2010
R. G. Gray - See all my reviews
As far as the gloves are concerned there are much better out there for only a few pound more or in fact the same price by the time you actually get a pair to fit (explained below) They have quite a thin inner lining and the "wind/water proofing seems to come by means of a plastic bag type middle core which make your hands sweat. The outer glover however does seem to be quite hard wearing and well made.

When I eventually got a pair that fits as you really do have to go to the next size up I had to settle for the yellow ones as they had no XL in black. Also be aware that if you need to exchange these not only will you have to pay to post them back but also for "administration and postage" for the exchange items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 27 Feb 2011
P. Passfield - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a pair of gloves at good value that do the job,infact they do it too well I only wear them in really cold weather as you can get too hot in them.
really good value and do the job well recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves, 17 Nov 2011
These gloves fit perfectly, good grip and very warm. not too bulky and not too thin to be too cold. I bought these for cycling and they are ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cold Weather Gloves for Cycling, 10 Dec 2012
I bought these gloves to wear on my bicycle commute to work. Unfortunately the ends of the fingers seem to let the cold in probably because the stitching isn't great although the insulation is very thin. I've used these gloves once and probably cannot return them. I shall now have to buy another pair of gloves. It's also worth noting that the gel grip doesn't seem to be gel at all but instead a rather slick grippy plastic but with no cushion quality to them at all.

I'm not pleased as I'm down £15.99 so I suggest that you consider your purchase carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Tenn's Shopper, 29 July 2011
This product arrived within one day of despatch using Free Supersaver Delivery, very efficient service, so make sure you have arrangements made to accept delivery from day after despatch as no tracking info available, very accurate image provided, although I can't comment on colour accuracy as I bought a black Pair, my Large sized Pair are a little tight; but not to an extent that creates a problem, if you are inbetween sizes I would suggest going a size up. Very happy with Tenn's, would definitely buy from this Seller again

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm gloves!!, 12 Nov 2012
These gloves are comfortable and seem to be well built out of sturdy material. I think they are a bargain for the price.

If i was going to be hyper critical, I would mention that they are designed for very cold days. I used them the other day and they kept my hands so warm they were a bit sewaty and because of the thickness of the glove they were a bit damp on the inside. However seeing as it is only going to get colder over the next few months they will probably be a blessing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves for winter, 24 April 2014
I bought these for those cold winter mornings and for this, they are great. Warm, and wind proof. The two things to watch out for are: when it is just cold for example 10 degrees plus they get hot and yours hands will sweat a lot. Also I am 6ft 4 and bought large which were too small so had to buy a second pair in XL.

One problem I had was taking them off during a race for a minute then it took 25 minutes to get them back on as the inner lining got intertwined as my hands were sweating and stuck to them. The lining is not stuck to the fingers well enough so make sure you hold the fingers of the gloves tightly when pulling off the gloves