Price:£0.71

on 5 April 2013
It is amazing the little tips that make a big difference. Certain tips we do know them but tend to forgot or even not believing in them. They are great!!! They are very handy. I would recommend this lovely little book, really good.
on 28 November 2012
For example loads of use for coal! Good if you use coal. Tips for saving, use a piggy bank... Really? Use free samples to save money... Er ok... Unblock your sink, by unscrewing the U pipe. Hmmm ok... Not realy what i woulf call tips more common sence.
on 7 December 2013
excellent read, good sensible advice just like i remember my granmdma giving me, most young mums would benefit from reading it
on 26 February 2013
great tips, and plenty of them. Was not sure they would be that handy but have to say I am learning some great new ideas.
on 27 October 2013
there are very helpful hints for many problems around our household. Nice to have and I do highly recommend it.
on 20 March 2014
utter rubbish, i got this app because i though it looked quite good - how wrong could i be
dont get it!!
on 17 April 2014
Yeah! What a really handy app to have. Some really great advice n tips all in one place thank you
on 1 November 2015
You can't beat the old way to cook
on 23 September 2014
usa rubbish why did I bother
on 15 March 2015