Size: 2T (height 86cm)|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£27.94+ £2.59 shipping

on 16 September 2013
Great coat exactly what I ordered speedy delivery my son was over the moon...didnt last long wore it for ten mins walked past a bin and it was caught and it ripped the back of it lol guttied ...NO FAULT OF THE COAT the coat was Fantastic thank you very much very good service!!!!!!...maybe back back later for another one maybe a black one to match my other sons coats..he he he many thanks x
on 9 October 2013
I ordered this coat for my little boy.its for christmas but did try it on him.speedy delivery.was well pleased with the coat.very well made and i know will keep my boy lovely and warm in winter.would highly reccomend .
on 17 March 2014
It turned up fast fits well . Well made nice material and it is what you see in the picture
on 8 December 2014
lovely quality coat but very thick padded making the sleaves a Very tight fit 14-16 would be very small for a 16 yr old as bought 14-16 its small on my 15yr old boy,He cant wear anythin with sleeves under it.
on 1 March 2013
Bought this as a winter coat for my 11 year old son. The fabric seems pretty flimsy and the filling is not generous enough for winter wear, in my view. Returned.
on 4 January 2014
It's a good basic jacket, warm. My boy is 12 years old and I bought height 14 years. It fits well. Good and reliable seller. Arrived in time and good condition.
on 29 October 2014
Great coat, my son is a big three year old so bought him age 4-5.... Fits great and will prob last him a couple of years, the hood is also a good size
on 16 April 2013
Very pleased with this coat. So warm and thick, perfect for my little boy for school. Would defo consider buying Caterpillar again.
on 6 February 2013
Great coat, warm for winter but main thing is the hood. My son refuses to wear a hat but for some reason likes this hood!
on 21 January 2013
exellant coat as you would expect from CAT. warm , well lined and good protection. hood not a stupid size as most are.