5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull
Having used battery tools at work (building) I understand their limitations. Yes it is not a mains 1500w powerhouse. And it does not pretend to be.
Published 8 months ago by M Wickens

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother
Complete waste of money, just pushes dirt round the floor & the odd bit that does get picked up gets spat back out when you turn it off. I have tiled floor so cant imagine how awful it would be on carpet. The only reason I am not returning it is I live in portugal and the cost & effort is not worth it.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bissell 10Z3E Lift Off Floors and More Cordless 2-in-1 vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)
We have a large 4 bed house, it is perfect on hardwood floors and a flagstones, it makes the stairs a pleasure to clean, the carpets we have are short pile and is perfect. Not sure it would work on long pile. I reckon it more than halves the time to vacuum the house and dare I say it, it is now a pleasure with no trailing lead. The hand held part is great for the sofa and cars. You can do the house and 2 cars on 1 charge. not bad in my opion. The only drawback is the small filter which does need frequent emptying, but if you want small and compact you can live with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 21 Dec 2013
This is a first rate lightweight vacuum cleaner. The lift off inner bit is absolutely fine for doing odd corners and for running over upholstery and for the interior of my car. It is good at picking up dog's hair but not quite as good as my more powerful vacuum cleaner which I can only use infrequently as I find it rather heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy item, 26 July 2013
George Rodger - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A nice , light but handy cleaner that's ideal for small spills and quick freshen-ups of a room if visitors unexpectedly drop in! Ok, it doesn't have the full vacuum suction of larger, heavier cleaners, but don't you often get fed up of lugging the big old vacuum out of the cupboard for just a small job? And the lift-off handheld is a superb idea. Good for carpet and laminates too. Thumbs up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GADGET, 25 April 2014
Easy to use, lightweight & ideal for a small home. Great not having to cope with a cable. Battery seems to last for ages. Like the removable hand held part which can be used for furniture, car etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Machine, 22 July 2014
This is a dream machine!
Pros: It really does what it says..reaches under the bed, round corners, all those tricky little places. It is so light I can clean round the house without getting exhausted. No more changing the plug socket half way up the stairs or lugging a heavy machine from floor to floor. I can't praise it enough although I don't know how it would cope with carpet.

Cons: I have small hands, so the first time I emptied it, having removed the dust collecting bit the other part (which holds the battery and works) slipped right out of my hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars good idra but doesn't deliver, 30 Jan 2014
Needed sweeper for my new flooring.
This one is cordless, good price, known make.
Not powerful enough.
Would suggest paying a bit more money for a better product.
Wouldn't recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 July 2014
Not the best to be honest...

4.0 out of 5 stars great handy product, 29 Jun 2013
L. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is very convenient for those with laminated floors, with laminated floors whenever some crumbs or anything fall on the floor its noticeable and you can feel it on your feet too if it gets too much, this saves you brining out the hoover all the time. it feels strong and i think it will last, and it is very light, no effort required to move this around. although my issue with it is that sometimes their are bits of things that stick a little to the floor and this although it has a great suction power for its size its not as much as a full hoover so you do have to use the spinning brush head feature on this, although according to the product description this should be turned off for delcate surfaces such as laminate. although this isnt a big issue but maybe they should have been some design feature to change the head for brushes that are a little more suitable for laminated floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs., 28 May 2014
I've had this a couple of months now and use it around 3 times a week inbetween normal vacuuming.
When not in use I leave it charging and so far had no problems in doing this.
Firstly it's not as good as my pluggy in vacuum, but then it never claimed it would be.
I mainly use it on my wooden and slate floors and there is nothing it hasn't picked up.
Grit, dust, hair, sycamore tree blossom and seeds, crumbs, broken biscuits, larger bits of food all disappear without hassle.
It's light enough to use on stairs and does the job on the surface, when getting the normal vacuum out seems such effort!
I find as long as the filter is unclogged it can suck most things.
Very happy with it!