on 12 January 2014
Having used battery tools at work (building) I understand their limitations. Yes it is not a mains 1500w powerhouse. And it does not pretend to be.
We have a large 4 bed house, it is perfect on hardwood floors and a flagstones, it makes the stairs a pleasure to clean, the carpets we have are short pile and is perfect. Not sure it would work on long pile. I reckon it more than halves the time to vacuum the house and dare I say it, it is now a pleasure with no trailing lead. The hand held part is great for the sofa and cars. You can do the house and 2 cars on 1 charge. not bad in my opion. The only drawback is the small filter which does need frequent emptying, but if you want small and compact you can live with this.
on 25 April 2014
Easy to use, lightweight & ideal for a small home. Great not having to cope with a cable. Battery seems to last for ages. Like the removable hand held part which can be used for furniture, car etc.
on 21 December 2013
This is a first rate lightweight vacuum cleaner. The lift off inner bit is absolutely fine for doing odd corners and for running over upholstery and for the interior of my car. It is good at picking up dog's hair but not quite as good as my more powerful vacuum cleaner which I can only use infrequently as I find it rather heavy.
on 2 June 2015
What an investment - we both are in our seventies and our current Dyson is becoming a bit heavy to use , after researching the web I plumped for this very inexpensive machine. Its not the most powerful as far as suction is concerned but unless you have umpteen kids running about the house its ideal + its now a joy to do upstairs. when finished just plug in and recharge and forget it until the next day
on 30 January 2014
Needed sweeper for my new flooring.
This one is cordless, good price, known make.
Not powerful enough.
Would suggest paying a bit more money for a better product.
Wouldn't recommend
on 10 May 2015
Great on my wood floors. Very light and easy to use. The real genius of this cleaner though is in the handle The saves one from having to bend or stoop to vacuum under tables, chairs etc. An excellent purchase.
on 20 May 2015
Rubbish I'm sorry to say. Drops all the yuk straight back onto the floor. The detachable part is okay but nothing special, and the crevice tool simply pushes itself back all the time. I'm returning this.
on 28 May 2014
I've had this a couple of months now and use it around 3 times a week inbetween normal vacuuming.
When not in use I leave it charging and so far had no problems in doing this.
Firstly it's not as good as my pluggy in vacuum, but then it never claimed it would be.
I mainly use it on my wooden and slate floors and there is nothing it hasn't picked up.
Grit, dust, hair, sycamore tree blossom and seeds, crumbs, broken biscuits, larger bits of food all disappear without hassle.
It's light enough to use on stairs and does the job on the surface, when getting the normal vacuum out seems such effort!
I find as long as the filter is unclogged it can suck most things.
Very happy with it!
on 26 July 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A nice , light but handy cleaner that's ideal for small spills and quick freshen-ups of a room if visitors unexpectedly drop in! Ok, it doesn't have the full vacuum suction of larger, heavier cleaners, but don't you often get fed up of lugging the big old vacuum out of the cupboard for just a small job? And the lift-off handheld is a superb idea. Good for carpet and laminates too. Thumbs up!
on 22 July 2014
This is a dream machine!
Pros: It really does what it says..reaches under the bed, round corners, all those tricky little places. It is so light I can clean round the house without getting exhausted. No more changing the plug socket half way up the stairs or lugging a heavy machine from floor to floor. I can't praise it enough although I don't know how it would cope with carpet.

Cons: I have small hands, so the first time I emptied it, having removed the dust collecting bit the other part (which holds the battery and works) slipped right out of my hand.