5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
Published 19 months ago by leanne n

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked glass
I liked it but when I opened the front to expose the full face of the glass it was cracked. I really wanted it as part of a gift for my husband's 25th wedding anniversary. I am hoping the seller will be able to exchange it ASAP. I will keep you updated.
Published 2 months ago by Bridgette

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Personalised Half Hunter Silver Plated Skeleton Pocket Watch Engraved Any Text
The photo's don't do it justice, it's really beautiful and looks more expensive than it is. Bought as a present for my hubby (more as a fascinating keepsake than for practical use) but he loves it for both. Had a personalised engraving which was perfect and looks great. Instructions on how to request the personalisation were clear and concise. Buying it without previous reviews did bother me but I had nothing to worry about. The decoration on the watch is detailed and not overly feminine atall and hubby especially loves being able to see all the inner working mechanism. Its made a perfect present. I couldn't be happier and would definately recommend both the watch and seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for my Father's Birthday, 14 May 2013
I was searching for an unusual and special gift for my Dad's 75th Birthday. I especially liked the idea of having the watch engraved as a personal touch. The watch is absolutely gorgeous, it came in a lovely presentation box and the engraving was exactly how I had requested. It also came much quicker than expected and was well packaged. I would definitely recommend the seller to others who are looking for something special. My Dad loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product and great service, 20 July 2013
We bought a few of these as gifts. The instructions for engraving is straight forward and they look fab! Lovely watches. Quick delivery.

I also ordered a separate watch and unfortunately it got lost in the post. They were very helpful and quick to respond to emails. And another was sent quickly. Many thanks. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item..., 7 Mar 2013
Had this beautiful watch engraved for my father for my wedding. It's a weighty item and feels well built, the pattern is a nice touch and not too feminine. It arrived quickly and I'm really happy with it, hope dad will love it too. Don't hesitate, it's a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bday gift, 30 Jun 2014
Brought as a birthday gift for my partner. He loved it so much he played with it all day!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked glass, 19 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
excellent service and a lovely item. bought for our teenage son and he loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars MY DAD'S REACTION SAID IT ALL!!, 13 Mar 2014
Can safely say this was a massive hit for my father's 70th Birthday! Brilliant quality for the price, amazingly fast delivery, gorgeous presentation box, all in all, I would recommend to anyone looking for a special gift or memento...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 5 Feb 2014
I was so happy with my engraved pocket watch. It arrived quickly and looked lovely. It was a 21st birthday present for my brother, he's been carrying it in his pocket ever since!

2.0 out of 5 stars Tarnished too quickly, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this a few months ago, the service was good and I had ordered late so contacted them for special delivery which they organised. On arrival it was well packaged and looked lovely.
Unfortunately within a day the front plate came off showing the workings and I couldn't get it back on, I sent it back but they said it was supposed to be removable, also I asked them to check the timing as it appeared to loose time despite frequent windings. They returned it saying there was nothing wrong. This was within a week of owning.
Within 2 weeks the chain started to tarnish and discolour, 3 months later and the whole watch has gone a bronzy colour and looks pretty cheap, it still looses time despite frequent winding. All in all very disspapointing item, in fairness it was cheap as a small surprise gift. I'd invest in a more expensive watch if you want anything more than a token gesture.

Personalised Half Hunter Silver Plated Skeleton Pocket Watch Engraved Any Text