5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase
I was wary of ordering clothes via the internet but this was the best purchase I have made. The seller posted it very quickly and the jacket was a perfect fit, well made and has been admired by all the friends who have seen it. Highly recommended seller and quality item.
Published 8 months ago by Michael Rees-Prichett

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap...fits horrible.
The size guide for this item is way off completely. Was right up my back and the arms were huge. I looked like something outta the circus. Also the material and buttons felt and looked very cheap. Sometimes it is better to pay a bit more and get a more quality item from somewhere else.
Published 6 months ago by Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 15 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap...fits horrible., 5 April 2014
This review is from: Mens Classic Harrington Jacket - Mod Retro Skin Scooter Sizes: S-XL (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Harrington Jacket., 9 Sep 2013
Great jacket for the money. I had to return it as i ordrered a MEDIUM but it was too big. I am 5'7" ,11st and 40" chest (when angry!). Jacket is nice weight( not too thin). I am going to order Small. Rapid delivery and rapid no quibble refund(less return postage).

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was expecting., 4 Jan 2013
Bel (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
For the price, this has to be the best Harrington deal on Amazon. I ordered two and there were subtle differences (differing tartan lining and no inside pocket on the medium) between the two. The quality of the material is good and the fit is perfect. I would recommend if you're after a Harrington and want it quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality jacket, 27 May 2014
Really pleased with this jacket, we ordered large and it fits my son great, he is 6ft 2, so we ordered large for sleeve and body length
it feels light water proof on the outside and has a light sheen, its a realy nice jacket at a very good price, i would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars a great bargain, 22 May 2014
Harrington jacket a great buy its everything it claimed to be I am very pleased and I will be buying another soon in a different colour many thanks
A great bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain - best place for harrington jacket at great prices, 10 Mar 2014
Ordered two of these - Cherry and Green. Other half now has a collection - Navy, Cream and the two recently ordered. If you want a Harrington at bargain prices, without any detriment to quality then buy from here!!!
Will visit again and again and again,

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine as a second jacket., 17 Oct 2014
I waited a while before I decided to review this product.
Other reviewers mentioned that there was loose stitching in there jackets, and I also found that to be the case.
I have also noticed that a small hole has appeared in the outside right pocket.
The jacket is stylish and others have remarked on this.
The garment is perfect for this time of year, when the weather isn't cold enough for something bigger, or warm enough to go without.
I am waiting to see how the jacket holds up to a washing machine, with concerns over the stitching already mentioned.

Having said all of this, I bought the jacket as a second one when my other one was in the wash, so it isn't my main jacket.
If you are looking to buy this jacket as a main garment, then think again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 5 Oct 2014
Mrs. C. Fletcher (Darlaston, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It is one of the cheaper options on the market, reasonably well made. But I've noticed the quality of the tartan lining or the stitching of the lining is poor - all hidden when wearing. My jacket had the following, both pockets got holes quickly in the lowest corners and one arm seam fell apart. However if like me you can sew, they were easily fixed with not further issues. I may have had the one out of thousands that was like that, but I was happy to repair it and still wear it daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 4 Sep 2014
Came quick! I selected 3-5 days delivery so i expected to wait a while, but literally early! Estimated delivery was Friday - Tuesday but came on the Thursday instead! The jacket itself is very nice, good quality! Except there is a small white bit of cotton or something round the neck area.. Looks like there was a label there but someone took it off and left a bit on? The label that came with the jacket wasn't were the white label bit was!

Anyway, nice jacket have to say!