5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun toy
My wee one loves Cloudbabies and gets all excited when the theme tune comes on. This toy is perfect in keeping her amused and she recognises the music. She is only 6 months but is supervised playing with it.
Published 3 months ago by Nadia Hogg

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing product!!!!
I bought this product for a friends 2 year old daughter who absolutely adores the cloud babies.
Published 12 months ago by patricia ali

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing product!!!!, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
I was very disappointed with the product , it looks & feels cheap and tacky. When it arrived it was delivered lose in a cardboard box covered in what I would describe as polystyrene wotsits! The whole thing is just cheap & nasty , the picture going round & round is boring and the music plays off key. I would not recommend that anyone buys this product. It feels like it will fall apart at any time. It is certainly not worth what I paid for it you should be able to get it at a market stall for a 1 - 5 at least you'd expect it not to last long for that price. Now I will have to get another present as this one has gone in the bin!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cloud babies, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
I bought these for my 2 grandsons and they have hardly looked at it but it was ok for what I paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun toy, 7 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars cloudy babies, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
my one year old grandaughter will love this she is mad about cloudy babies and loves to dance to the music

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloudbabies rolling musical TV, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
My granddaughter loves it! Its good quality and a good size and very simply to handle, the sound is perfectly clear, you'll soon be singing the theme tune...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
Cloudbabies tv yet doesn't even play the whole theme-tune. For a child who is fixated with cloudbabies this playing the last two lines is quite unpleasing

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
very good, nice tv. my children enjoing play with it. i am happy i bought it. reccomend for others to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars cloud babies tv, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Cloudbabies Musical TV (Toy)
This is a fun toy not really educational. I bought it for my 1yr old daughter as she likes to watch the tv programme. She likes to press the tv button and clap and dance to the cloudbabies theme tune. This is a lot of fun for her and I would recommend it for babies/children of a similar age.

ARRAY(0xa4d728a0)