on 7 April 2014
As you would expect from Pringles good quality price as expected, if your thinking of buying though check house of Frazer before you do as they have more choice for not much difference in cost & usually have a sale on too.
on 21 March 2016
As you would expect with Pringle they are good quality. They are all my husband wears but apart from TK Maxx I don't know where else to buy them so buying from Amazon are ideal for us.
on 27 December 2013
This was bought for secret santa and the receiver seemed pleased with it.The packaging was very good and it looked more expensive than I paid.
on 27 December 2014
This product was a xmas gift, my dad loves them and says they are very comfortable to wear. They are soft and in prefect condition. Great buy
on 29 May 2014
Always pringle ! always quality ! no postage always a winner. Repeat buyer - ive never had a problem with either the socks or the buyer
on 20 May 2013
So comfy. I work in a kitchen and these provide the perfect combination of comfort and breathability for my poor old feet.
on 3 August 2014
Good product. Goodquality and goodprice! I recommend it 100%
on 26 October 2014
No complaints from my husband so all is well.
on 7 February 2015
I love Pringle socks! Very good quality.
on 11 January 2015
Just what my dad wanted great quality