on 26 December 2012
A one stop app for all my writing needs?

If you like to search out your own information using Twitter or you tube then this app might be useful.

If you like to read through the lessons this app suggests it has then give yourself at least a minute or two to complete the whole library of "tips" that are available.

If I wanted to follow Twitter feeds or watch videos then I'm fairly sure I can manage this without paying for the pleasure through misleading applications.
0Comment|144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2013
Terrible on my kindle it said it was like a everyday diary when you could write your feelings or like what Anne Frank did but no it gives you steps and I don't know why I even bought it yes it 69p but it might a as well be 6p I wouldn't buy it again I will tell my friends not to buy the app. Hope you found this opinion helpful
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2014
This app is incredibly disappointing. Even though it makes it seem like you get to write books, it is basically just full of useless tips that a child could have written. I am a wanna-be author and I bet I'm speaking for all wanna-be authors here , DO NOT BUY THIS APP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CONNED!
on 26 December 2013
This app is a waste of money as it only covers the basics, it simply covers the things that a child of primary school age would be taught.
on 25 March 2014
Mainly advises you where you can go online and find the information or explanation you may be looking for. Who else would of thought of that! Genius!!........
on 31 March 2013
I was actually looking for a typing app when I bought this, I don't see that it is, but it had some really good writing advice and stuff to offer so I gave it four stars. I can't see why people criticize this so much it is really quite good.
on 8 July 2013
This app is full of useful tips for writing and can help get you past writers block and potentially give you a better start at your novel.
on 3 April 2014
I was expecting a app that gives you ideas for a story but this is rubbish if I could give this zero stars I would I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 7 September 2013
Lot of good tips for writing a book but the problem is having the book in you! All very well to learn the basics but sit down with an empty note book or blank sheet on your word processor, see how far you get.
on 13 February 2014
I've got the characters, I've got the plot. I was just looking for a convenient medium to write down my ideas. Unfortunately this was not it. I hope it will come into it's own when my ideas come to fruition.