5.0 out of 5 stars amazing technology at a great price.
Often you'll see something for sale at this price and appreciate that you are taking a risk that it won't work properly or be awkward or the instructions are incomprehensible. Sometimes that's not the case. This is one of those occasions.

Published 12 months ago by iammarkharrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work For Me
Bought this so I could use my Iphone 5 with my Panasonic Hi-Fi.
Plugged it in and got the Blue & Red flashing lights, paired my Iphone but couldn't play music.
In the window of my Hi-Fi I got a message "Checking Connection" for about 3 minutes then it changed to "Not Supported"

Would have loved this to work but it obviously it doesn't work with all...
Published 13 months ago by Mr. B. Crook

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing technology at a great price., 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: eSynic® Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Receiver Adapter for 30-Pin iPod iPhone Dock Speaker Bose Station- Bluetooth Music Audio Receiver for iPhone 5 5S iPod Touch iPad Bluetooch cell phone / Bluetooth PC /PSP Speaker Dock (Electronics)

The device plugs into the dock (remove any iPod mini plate or similar or it won't seat), switch the dock to iPod if it's a radio/dock and turn on Bluetooth on you phone or tablet. You device should find the iLink. Older devices will. Ask for a PIN. Newer devices automatically try 0000. Play some media from any app.

Other reviews talk about dock compatibility. I've done some research: if your dock charges an iPhone, it will work with this. Additionally, it's stops being discoverable when a device is connected. To swap devices as input, just disconnect from one and connect from another as it instantly becomes discoverable again.

It's really simple, really effective and really quite cool in it's simple effectiveness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 18 Dec 2013
Works perfectly on my Bose sounddock. Also (more unexpectedly) it works in my car. I have a iphone 4 adaptor that plugs into the sound sytem that was BMW supplied and when upgrading to the iphone 5 had assumed I would need a new cable however can use this adaptor on the old pin adaptor and sync up via bluetooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 May 2014
What a great little device this is, I have a 30 pin docking station that was rendered useless when I bought the iPhone 5s! But this little Bluetooth receiver has brought it back to life.
It's easy to connect and works with both my iphone & iPad to play the music I love........can't praise this enough
However it does say it works with Bose docking stations,but we couldn't get it to work on some of the older ones, I'd check first before buying.
Highly recommend this product great value for money as well 😊😊😊

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Price, 1 Aug 2013
I think this product is excellent for the price it was.

It works fine in My Orbitsound sound bar but NOT in my Klipsh Igroove dock which is not a big deal as very rarely use this.

The sound is fine and only loses signal when a couple walls are in the way but this won’t be a problem.

For a cheap solution that saves me spending hundreds/ thousands on new equipment I cannot complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yet simple, 17 Feb 2014
A great product that works really well via bluetooth and allows me to connect my iphone 5s with my Bose sound system

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work For Me, 17 Sep 2013
Mr. B. Crook - See all my reviews
Bought this so I could use my Iphone 5 with my Panasonic Hi-Fi.

Would have loved this to work but it obviously it doesn't work with all systems.
Disappointed to say the least.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad sound, 8 Feb 2014
This item arrived very quickly, it works but there is a very loud buzzing sound in the background, I will not be using it as the buzz too loud. moved my dock elsewhere in case of interference but it is still the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor, buying cheap never pays, 21 July 2014
Firstly the price and delivery: Fast and cheap. So that out the way lets move the product review

To start, installation is so easy a 5 year old could manage this in less than a minute. As there is little in the way of compatibility specifically saying it would or would not work with my devices I thought I'd just give it a go. Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Bose Dock10 its clear this does not work well and an absolute waste of time.

Within one minute it was clear sound reproduction between devices was poor, cracking was very over powering and intermittent breakdown in sound connection quality. Distance during the set up and test was right next to the Bose system. I never even got to the distance before I gave up and considered the eSYNic device a failure.

Sound reproduction was very poor, I did check my TAB3 settings and tried to manually adjust base and treble but that was only to try and resolve the poor sound reproduction thinking it was only a setup user preference that was needed.

Over all one star, would give it 1/2 if I could just for look and delivery being very good but that's as far as it goes. Will now go and buy the Bose Bluetooth and hopefully get what I paid for. Buy cheap you get what you pay for, would never recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for iPhone 5 converts, 2 Jun 2014
This little unit keeps the iPhone 4 docking stations alive. Admittedly it will not charge the phone, but at least the speaker systems can still be used. Just keep your iPhone 5 charging lead to hand and pair the unit with the phone and your docking station provides music again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 18 May 2014
This is really good and was easy to set up. I use it to convert a pure chromos radio with the old style 32 pin connector to work with the latest iPod which has the new style lightning connector and it works well.