on 16 December 2013
The Thai Buddha statue is of excellent quality and feels sturdy (it shouldn't break if it fell to the floor). The small area where the candle rests inside can be removed (for cleaning dried wax, and to remove the tealight candle easier).

Overall, the product looks really good, and seems to be made of good quality material.
on 8 November 2013
This is really quite lovely, bigger than it looks in the photo and very attractively designed. It arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition.
on 17 January 2013
Beautiful orniment when candle is lite looks just Fab, shows of a great light in Coner of room,
Highly recommend :-)
on 14 June 2014
As a busy Lay Buddhist I struggle sometimes to fit in my daily meditation. This allows me to slim down (I'm sure The Buddha would understand) my offerings of respect/practice to the tea light, a butter lamp, incense and a singing bowl! It's size is just right for my Shrine and it has a lovely antiqued/expensive finish to it.
on 20 May 2014
Great size, perfect for wearing your meditation beads when they are not in use. High quality and very, very attractive. The perfect size for what I wanted, not too big, not too small, highly recommended.
on 20 September 2013
Package arrived on time and was well wrapped/padded. I bought it as a gift to a friend and she absolutely loves it. Definitely a nice addition to her living room!
on 12 August 2015
Head was off this product on delivery... But me being me ... Thought karma had ment it to arrive like that and a little bit of superglue later ... It has a lovely home now . 😀 looks pretty.. Especially whin lit . Did have to remove little black tea lite holder to fit reality in but it's nice .
on 29 January 2016
Gave it 5* because I have seen other customers do this to get review noticed... my item came today and I only ordered it Wednesday. Looks amazing... absolutely stunning.. only thing is... The cup bit for the tea light to go in is too small. So now it's pointless. Slightly disappointed now.
on 4 December 2014
The Buddha arrived securely packaged and on time. The Buddha itself is beautiful and has lovely detailing. The tealight candle holder is sadly unable to hold a candle because of the curved design. If it was a little bit bigger, the candle could slot in. So my candle just sits on top of it.
on 5 January 2016
Good quality product. It was better than I expected. However when it arrived it was missing a head :o( it seemed to have got damaged in transit. But I received a refund and I just ordered another one which arrived safe and sound.