5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite quality floaty scarf, 7 April 2013
I spent ages comparing descriptions and reviews as I wanted a high quality chiffon scarf to wear with a low V necked jumper - my intention was to tie it into a bow and make it look like I am wearing a chiffon blouse under the jumper, for modesty but also to add style to a plain neckline. I was so pleased when these scarves arrived - one in black, one white. They are not at all stiff or flimsy like some cheaper versions, and although more pricey than I initially wanted, I am glad I made the investment as these are top notch products from a great seller. The scarves are long enough to go round the neckline and tie up either loosely or in a bow and not too wide, although they can be folded comfortably to a thinner or thicker width for my purpose and they exude class. The fabric has a label stating it is pure silk, which is evident in the feel and drape - lovely and soft against the skin and when tied they do not stick out lumpy and bumpy they actually fall into a beautiful shape. They arrived quickly with Amazon Prime. Highly recommended, will buy more colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous & Versatile!, 23 April 2013
Mrs. L. Evans - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is not a cheap scarf but I believe you get what you pay for, this scarf proves the point being of a great quality.

It is longer than normal which is handy when using it as a 'tie' with shirt-type blouse, finished off to great effect with a tie clip. Being such a lovely material it hangs well.

A very good buy - I'll have to buy some in other colours!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful scarves, 19 Sep 2013
J. Stubbs (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought three of these scarves (black, grey & light grey), only intending to keep one as they're relatively expensive and I needed the best colour to go with an outfit. However I loved them so much that I ended up keeping all three! So beautiful and floaty, they go with everything and look very stylish. They wash well and after a quick iron they look good as new each time. Thinking about getting another :O

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheer scarf., 18 May 2013
Plan to use it as a shawl for a wedding and to match a black and white polka dot dress. Don't like tassles so this scarf is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely silk scarf, 13 Oct 2013
It is a very pretty scarf, lovely quality and the colour is spot on! I'm going to order another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite scarf now, 21 Oct 2014
This is my favourite scarf now. I bought it because I have very sensitive tonsils and silk seemed like a way to protect them... with style :) First week after receiving it I wore it every day all day. Lachs orange is basically salmon colour, best colour from all in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014