5.0 out of 5 stars fast and variable choices to entertain
I love reading (I'm aged) and the kindle is so light to hold.
You can download thousands of books at the press of a button.
I find the Kindle Fire exciting - to learn it's possibilities - games etc.
The colour is vivid and encourages the idea of film watching
Published 21 months ago by Shirley Graham-Byrd SGB.

2.0 out of 5 stars 73 pages is Disappointingly Short for a manual.
Amazon.co.uk list this book as having a page count of 73 pages, I'm not a fast reader but I read through it all in one short sitting. Not enough information or depth was given to each topic and the whole eBook feels too superficial to cover all the main features so I had to refer elsewhere.
Published 21 months ago by Tristan H.

2.0 out of 5 stars 73 pages is Disappointingly Short for a manual., 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HDX & HD User's Guide Book: Unleash the Power of Your Tablet! (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I hadn't bothered, 13 Jan 2013
J. Morrison (UK) - See all my reviews
This guide was useless. It was very amateurish with several spelling errors. It was geared for the American market and the instructions given to download alternative search engines simply didn't work! I'm sorry I bothered to buy this guide it was of no use whatsoever.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Jan 2013
I borrowed this via Amazon Prime- thank goodness I saved my 1.93! I had mastered the basics of the Kindle Fire HD but wanted to back-up and increase my knowledge. This is very US focussed and unhelpful for UK users. Some advice and guidance is simply incorrect. Lots of detail about basic stuff but then perfunctory about moderately advanced topics, and misses some completely. Some very poorly written English.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless for uk owners of new Fire HD., 7 Dec 2012
I purchased this believing it would deal with the new kindle fire hd even though written for the us market. How wrong I was - it was written for the previous model and almost all the instructions are incorrect. Don't buy it![[ASIN:B008RV6V3E Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB]

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and variable choices to entertain, 19 Jan 2013
I love reading (I'm aged) and the kindle is so light to hold.
You can download thousands of books at the press of a button.
I find the Kindle Fire exciting - to learn it's possibilities - games etc.
The colour is vivid and encourages the idea of film watching
It is a little soon for my complete thoughts as the only downside I have found is that I have had to send for a book to understand how to use my Kindle properley.

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 31 Dec 2012
John R. Jolly "johnrjolly" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a very basic guide and does not really answer many questions that a new owner would have to maximise use.

3.0 out of 5 stars not UK appropriate, 16 Jan 2013
I think this book has sections that are appropriate for the US kindle only.
some suggested apps are not available to the U K version.
The book inadvertently shows how inflexible the UK kindle is at the moment.

3.0 out of 5 stars users guide, 5 Mar 2013
Cannot comment fully as l have not read it all. However l must say from what l have already read it is a must have buy for all kindle fire hd owners

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide, 30 Dec 2012
A good basic guide to using my kindle fire. Most things I already knew but has some good tips on how to get the best from your device

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 7 Jan 2013
Very basic overview. I was disappointed not to have found answers to how to manage transferring data via blue tooth (couldnt manage to pair my HD with anything)