5.0 out of 5 stars Mags
This kettle is just as it looks, very smart and much quiter than my last one. The one thing I had to learn was not to pour so fast as the spout is not the same shape as my last kettle although my husband disagrees with me and has no problem so you can imagine how small a problem this is. It is a great buy and would thoroughly recomment it to anyone wanting to buy and a...
Published 19 months ago by mags

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for
Sadly although the kettle arrived promptly, I didn't use it. It was insubstantial, it did not sit adequately on the base and was wobbly. The lid was very difficult to open and concerned me that it would result in scalding. I cannot fault the supplier's courteous and efficient response to my concerns and I was offered a refund straight away.
Published 13 months ago by FMM Edwards

‹ Previous | 112 13 1417 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little kettle, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Electric Cordless Black Jug Kettle 1.7 l Litre 2000W Fast Boil
I wanted an inexpensive kettle of smaller size than my old one. Read all the reviews I could find, and chose this one. It arrived far ahead of the expected time, and I am pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This kettle does what it says on the box, pours well and arrived in good time too, value for money., 21 April 2013
This kettle does what it says on the box, pours well and arrived in good time too. Value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you are always in a hurry!, 20 April 2013
Vincent Muir "vincmuir" (Dumfries, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Like others, the most striking issue that I had with the Quest 1.7L Cordless Kettle was that you have to be "very careful" when pouring. If you attempt to pour at what I would call a "normal" rate you will find that the water does not emerge only from the confines of the spout but "fans" out. This means that when filling a coffee cup, for example, you will find that the water is "thrown" either side of the cup, i.e. misses the cup completely. This issue can be solved only by very slow and careful use. It is taking me a bit of getting used to as I did not have this issue with my previous kettle. I notice from other reviews that I am not the only person that has had this issue. Other than that the kettle is very smart looking, boils quckly and is easy to fill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kettle, even better price!, 17 April 2013
Mr. S. Richardson (Chelmsford, UK.) - See all my reviews
You wont be disappointed buying this kettle... I bought it for use at college and it will certainly replace my home kettle when it dies! I l just love appliances in black and this product looks the business! Doubt if you'll find better for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars very efficient!, 17 April 2013
lightweight - quick to boil - no driipping - easy to view level of water inside - looks good -

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 April 2013
It works perfectly and for the price Im very happy with it.However apart from the lid having to be lifted which i dont mind the only design flaw I can see is the sight glass for seeing how much water is it in.I have to lift the kettle up to the window to be able to get a reading which is annoying.Its unreadable otherwise.Apart from that it does what its supposed to.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, 2 April 2013
have moved into a new home and bought this for the price it is great, hardly a noise and rapid to the boil well pleased with this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 April 2013
Very satisfied with this product the only thing is that it is not easy to see the level of the water unless the light is right behind it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kettle, 19 Mar 2013
My kettle arrived this morning and I am really pleased with it.It is much quieter than my old more expensive one.It looks smart enough and boils quickly.This kettle is great value and I am glad that I decided not to buy a more expensive one.Happy shopper!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 10 Mar 2013
Great for the price but not really a fast boil kettle....took an extra minute than my previous fast boil kettle.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1417 | Next ›