‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ummmmmm WOW!!, 5 Nov 2012
Jenn Green (Bath, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dead Seth (Book Five) (Kiera Hudson Series Two 5) (Kindle Edition)
OH MY GAWD, I don't even know where to go from here my head is spinning in so many different directions right now. Usually I can go on & on talking about Tim's books, but after this one I have no idea what to say. I'm just in complete awe at this mans genius. I really can't say much of anything about the story without killing the plot & I wouldn't do that to anyone. What I can say is this one dives into the head of psycho Jack Seth & you will NEVER expect where that takes you! Its loaded with the typical O'Rourke style blood-guts & gore action, plenty of suspense, & the surprises.......OH MY!!! You will NEVER, in your wildest imaginings, see this one coming. He has really outdone himself this time. I'm am totally at a complete loss as to where we go from here. And the ending?!? Talk about your cliffhangers!! I will be clawing my eyes out waiting for the next book. I see alot of Facebook stalking in Mr. O'Rourkes immediate future. I need 'Dead Waters' like NOW!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't think of a title as my brain is now like goo after all those revelations!!!, 5 Nov 2012
I'm sat here, pale, shaking, not just from the cold (it is like minus 25 in my dining room right now!!!) but also from the amazing journey this book has taken me on! Due to another famous O'Roukian cliff hanger,I am feeling both slightly bereft and hugely relieved I don't have to read any more of Jack's story. I HATE Jack, well, I did, but how can his terrible story not pull at your heart strings, how can you not love him just a little bit now, after you know what horrors he has seen, what pain he has lived though.

At the start I was wondering why? Why do I need Jack's story? Now, I get it, of course, I really wasn't expecting that but now I understand. It was hard going, not because I didn't like it or because it's badly written, no, but because it is so beautifully written it took you to the depths of Jack's soul and gave you a peek inside, and boy, that was painful!

I think this has to be one of Tim's best/painful books that I have read, best because I adored it, I love the angle this story is taking and I love these crazy twists but at the same time it was painful to read, especially if you have had a crappy childhood yourself, some of those emotions that Jack felt I remember so well, the pain that adults or parents can cause, it really cut me to the bone, and for a writer to be able to convey that pain in a way that hurts us, the reader, is a gift, because to understand Jack you have to understand his pain. I don't want to read books that just make me happy, I want books that are real, gritty, that take you on journeys, sometimes to places you may not want to go!

Tim writes in a way that is so natural, his stories are crazy and I never ever second guess him. I love where this is going, and the journey so far has been tough, scary, crazy, funny and tearful. I will admit I had a good cry after this book, thank you Tim, for yet again blessing us with your amazing ability to see your world through our eyes and to feel you emotions right through to our souls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant A+++++++, 6 Mar 2013
I could not put this book down until I had finished it! I actually sat up from 10 until 2.30am as I just wanted to know what was going to happen as you can feel it building up to something big! The charactors are so unique and have their own little endearments. I loved this book and was quite sad when it ended. You really must read these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Dec 2012
Great book 4 was excited to read more about Seth this book confirmed my suspicions all along ! You can't go wrong with any of Tim's books

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Offering, 11 Dec 2012
These books are addictive. Very different to the previous stories, but this does explain the character of Seth. The only downside is, it`s not long enough. Roll on the next one. Another feather in your cap Tim. Well worth five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Dec 2012
what can i say...tim o'rourke is one brilliant author, the best book in the series for me so far...you have to read it

5.0 out of 5 stars OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!, 9 Dec 2012
I love to be surprised, astonished, dismayed and excited - indeed I was all!! How in the world Tim comes up with these ideas, is beyond me... brilliant. The whole book had twists, turns, turns twists - wow! I knew there would be some big surprises, as always... but the end OH. MY. GOOD. GOD!!!

You rocked it again Tim! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Dec 2012
From the first book i picked up about Keiran I was addicted, Tims writing is winderful and keeps you totally addicted.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow wow and wow, 29 Nov 2012
This is one of my favorites of Tim. I loved this from start from finish. After i had finished this book, i didnt know what to think or feel for ages, it absolutely frizzled my brain. So looking forward to reading the next installment of the Kiera Hudson series. I cant wait to see what happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best in this series, 20 Nov 2012
I don't want to spoil this for the other readers , all i can say is that I thoroughly enjoyed it. mixed feelings though out.the cliff hanger is worth it. be prepared for a very BIG surprise at the end. Tim O'rourke can we have dead water before christmas PLEASE ??????.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›