5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Going on holiday always use a sun lipstick,not used this one before it has a good SPF 30 and it was a great price .
Published 16 months ago by pat

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor experience with Budget Bargains
I despair!

My order was for a 'new' Piz Buin Sun Lipstick SPF 30 from Budget Bargains.  The sun lipstick I received was unsealed and manky.

Published 14 months ago by gorbie

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor experience with Budget Bargains, 26 Sep 2013
I despair!

I contacted Budget Bargains and they said that I was welcome to return the item but only if I paid the return fees.  Obviously, this was not only unfair but uneconomical.  I asked them to either pay my return fees and refund my money or accept a negative review that I would not take down.

I said that I would base my review on the following facts:

1.  To any consumer, 'UNSEALED = USED'.  Why else would someone open something if not to use it/try it out?
2.  Once opened, the effectiveness of a product diminishes.  If genuinely unused (which I doubt from the appearance), without knowing when the sun lipstick was first opened, I still wouldn't be able to tell how effective it was, if effective at all!
3.  For all I knew, half of Great Britain could have previously used the item, particularly as Budget Bargains are willing to accept returns on it!  A schoolchild could dictate the basic hygiene reasons why this could be an issue.
4.  If there is no health and hygiene rule that prevents the trading of unsealed lip products then the word 'UNSEALED' should clearly be stated somewhere in the advert.  The seller's conscience at the least should dictate this.

I believe that all of the above are points that Budget Bargains either never considered or totally dismissed when selling me the unsealed sun lipstick.  As a buyer purchasing a 'new' item, I should not have been put in such a position, no matter how cheap the price.

Budget Bargains did not reply to my email.  Strangely, they contacted me a couple of weeks later over a totally unrelated matter.  In my reply, I thanked them for reminding me that I had not yet posted their negative feedback regarding the Piz Buin Sun Lipstick SPF 30.  They instantly got back to me and asked if I would like a replacement.  I said yes, thank you, but only if there would be no charge and only if the product was sealed.

This morning I received a jar of Marmite Gold ....yes, from Budget Bargains!  On the positive side, the Marmite Gold is probably worth more than the Piz Buin Sun Lipstick (but obviously that's not the point)!  On the negative side, I'm a Marmite 'hater', so I gave the jar to my dad.

I don't think Budget Bargains have a clue what's going on!  I will certainly not be purchasing anything from them in the future.

BTW:  the Marmite Gold arrived sealed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 13 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great sun stick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine Bliss, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
A lovely product.... Just as described and smells like chocolate....lovely. Will be perfect for my holiday and the many places i intend to visit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lip salve, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
Wasn't really put to the test as the weather was gentle on us....but it applied well & felt good on my lips

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
If in hot windy temperature conditions this product is perfect for keeping lips moist and stops them from drying out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
This is a great product.

Have put it away for next year's holidays

At least I won't burn my mouth next year!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
There were four of us using this on holiday for 2 weeks and there is still about half of it left. It is the only time my lips have not burnt on holiday but I did use it constantly

5.0 out of 5 stars Piz Buin Sun Lipstick, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
Bought this item for my self as I really like Piz Buin products, and as my two daughters and two sisters were coming to my
granddaughter's 4th birthday party decided to buy one for each of them as part of a party bag. All were delighted with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, exactly as described, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g (Personal Care)
kept our lips from burning! what more can be said about sun cream, like ronseal does exactly what is says on the tin!!

Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g